What's new

Best ___ in the Game?

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
No seriously, from match starting distance, off of Pumped Up Jax's amazing advancing mid hitting 13 frame F2 (this pus him in a very high footsie spot as well) he gets 45% damage with 1 bar, and a restand that leaves him at +4 in pumped up.
F2, 1, x donkey punch micro run F2, 1, 11, F2, 1, 2, 11, 12 xx super gotcha. For real 4%, not hard for a good player.
Full corner carry from the middle of any stage.
I can't believe that so many of you people seem to only know about Tyrant's heavy weapons................................................. FFS Jax top 2

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
The positive is that you don't have to find a solution. You just need to practice it until its a part of your game.
Yuup which is why I was insanely happy to see that he actually is really good against cross ups

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
This is just my Opinion. Yalls are probably different. I tried keeping it top 5 but some were hard. MAKE YOUR OWN

• Space control/Footsies
Dvorah
Kung Jin
Cassie (SO)
Shinnok
*Sub Zero
*Predator(HUN)
*Kitana (RS)(M)
*Scorpion (NINJ)

• 50/50s mix ups
Raiden (TG)
Cassie Cage
Dvorah (SQ)
Erron Black
*Sonya (COV)
*Quan (SUM)

• Damage
Kung Lao
Kitana
quan chi
Predator
Ermac

• Wake ups
Cassie Cage
Kung Lao
Raiden
Tanya
* Sub Zero
* Kitana (ASN)
* Mileena (ETH)

• Anti air/Anti Cross ups
Mileena
Kitana
Cassie
Kung Lao
*Dvorah
*Shinnok
*Kenshi

• Pressure
Kung Lao (TEMP)
Tanay (KJ)
Jax (HW)
Dvorah (SQ)
Cage (A-L)

• Zoning
Kenshi (BAL)
Quan chi (SUM)
Predator (HQT)
Kitana
Kano

• Mobility
Kung Lao
Sonya
Tanya
Sub Zero
Kano

• Jumps
Kung Lao (j2)
Sub Zero (j2)
Kung Jin (j2) (NJP)
Tanya
Cassie(BRA)
Not putting ''Rising Karma''(Balanced) in Wakeups and vs Jump ins shows how much u know about this game.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Chip: FF is still Godlike. I use it to Troll Goro's Ermacs, Takeda and his slow ass easy to read wake-ups, and of course Kung Lao. Not sure why but thats my counter pick. Bitch wanna throw punchs!? Wah!WAH!WAH!WAH!WAH HOOOEEEEAHHHH WAHTAH!!!! "Thnk Again.

Also Swaggiest round victory. Lui Kang and that Fuck Gravity 180 noscope kick. Swag!!

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Not putting ''Rising Karma''(Balanced) in Wakeups and vs Jump ins shows how much u know about this game.
Wth? What do you think anti air is?
I was stuck between kitana and Kenshi on wake ups. But kitanas rising Fans was better. It hits twice and leads to more damage. Rising karma is great tho.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Wth? What do you think anti air is?
I was stuck between kitana and Kenshi on wake ups. But kitanas rising Fans was better. It hits twice and leads to more damage. Rising karma is great tho.
Not gonna lie here. I place The Empress before Keanu Reeves. Mournful straight up answers everything. Unless your @Pig Of The Hut and can make those air reads.

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
Wanna see how ludicrous it can get? Do a single fight and make it first to 5 wins. Lose 4 in a row and then come close to death the next four rounds in a row without losing. The most I could get was his X-Ray doing 83% RAW and one bar command grabs would do 55%. His meterless mid-screen BnBs did upwards of almost 60%. It was absolutely nuts.

This is awesome! :D

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
SubZ mobility? lol... Space control? Not anymore when ice clone goes away with pretty much anything you do to it. U breathe wrong and it goes away lol.

Also TPs are extremely good in this game as it nullifies the already weak zoning that is in this game already.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
• Space control/Footsies
One of the things Kano excels at is this, don't know why he's not here...

• 50/50s mix ups
Buzz Saw Kung Lao should DEFINITELY be here. Also maybe Impostor Shinnok, Ferra/Torr, Ermac and Jax.

• Damage
Raiden? D'Vorah? Where are they?! Maybe Jax, Kotal Kahn and Jacqui (at least in Full Auto) too.

• Wake ups
Raiden? Nah. Maybe Jax?

• Anti air/Anti Cross ups
Kano, Kung Jin and Quan Chi should also be here. Maybe Ermac too.

• Pressure
Kitana has improved pressure now too I guess. Those five seem pretty much right though.

• Zoning
Necro Shinnok is also an improved zoner. Yes a few can still run past stuff but in general his zoning is much better now.

• Mobility
I'd argue Mileena has better mobility than Sub Zero to be honest. Also Reptile anyone?!

• Jumps
Scorpion's J3, Jasons aren't too bad, Sonya and Kotal are good in the air too. Quan's and Raiden's and FERRA TORRS NJP too! How could you forget that? :eek:
Include Kenshi for top AA/AC too.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
B2 is a high and d4 is negative 13 on block. Don't get me wrong I think those moves are great in combination with his other tools and overall his space control and footsies are superb but I think there are other characters with simpler and more effective neutrals.
He can use his PCCancels in HQT to keep his D4 safe and to confirm into high damage off his B2. I'm not sold on "best" footsies in the game yet either, but he's up there with the best for sure.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Quan's NJP needs to go in the best jump attacks. Apparently it's 5 or 6 frames or something like that, one things for sure though it's his best wakeup.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Best buffs: Nerfs
Best nerfs: Buffs
Best whine: Tanya-whine
Best downplay: Predator downplay
Best Y U NO moment: Kitana
Best "DONATE ME MONEY NOW" crybaby ... we all know who it is.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
What launcher? Off the top of my head: ex spin gets 33%, b321 gets 34%, b2 gets 37%, f2 gets 37%, 11212 gets 36%. You can get more but you really want the 21 ender to get your hat out or have more corner carry/advantage.
How much does he get the most off a combo that can actually be used in a match? Even if it's situational. Meterless and with 1 bar?

Basically I want to know why people are saying he has big damage.

Also why are people ignoring Sun God Kotal in damage?