What's new

Ask Kano

Ruuku1012

Real Talker
thankscan u explain the pressure with exknife to me?
The ex knife thing is something I was working on for pressure. However I don't know if it gives even advantage on block or on hit to guarantee any follow up.

... and f u could share how the timing is after exknife for combos
You literally have to input the next command as fast as you can.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I haven't had time to test this but I'm wondering can kanos up ball be parried by cyber subby, cage, Liu smoke????? I'll find out tonight but if some one already knows let me know thanks :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I haven't had time to test this but I'm wondering can kanos up ball be parried by cyber subby, cage, Liu smoke????? I'll find out tonight but if some one already knows let me know thanks :)

Not 100% sure, but I seem to remember that it has happened to me, at least against cybersub.

My upball has been parried by Liu Kang and Smoke's Ehn Parry

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
been told different things so if some kano main clear this up for me once and for all...

ex choke,does it have armor?

hello kano family xD
i tested this a lot, and it works, but i dont know if my opponents r just stupid to escape:

11~xray
f12~xray
on hit of corse!

its escapable?
normaly i catch them, but im not sure if..

DanCock

Cock Master!!
That's how it used to be, now Kano's EX ball has armor but only if you do not charge it at all, which can be hard to do sometimes
Ahhhhh I see that's awesome to know. Yea I'm always charging it for a second.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
hello kano family xD
i tested this a lot, and it works, but i dont know if my opponents r just stupid to escape:

11~xray
f12~xray
on hit of corse!

its escapable?
normaly i catch them, but im not sure if..
that's absolutely escapable. kano's x-ray gets godlike online, if that's what you've been testing it on