What's new

Ash as potential DLC

DanCock

Cock Master!!

Fuck Jason, I would squeal like a preteen at a Jonas bros concert if Ash was actually released!

edit: Seriously, if you dislike Bruce Campbell then we can't be friends, ever.
I agree with both of your statements lolol ash would be Kool in 2D. But I think I'd rather have Tanya.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
oh god Ash would've been great :/
I think it's still a possibility. NRS/WB I'm sure is aware that there's huge demand for Freddy and Ash; I'd buy 'em. As long as they pay proper homage to the characters and involve them in the story in a way that makes sense. IE Shao Kahn/Shang Tsung somehow gets a hold of the Necromimicon and Ash shows up in the MK universe for instance. Just make an Army of Darkness out of it!

What I'd like to see especially for Ash though, is way more energy invested into him. If Ash started the round with "Now I swear...the next one of you primates that even touches me...KEEYAH!" and perhaps character specific intros like MVC3 for characters such as Sheeva and Sindel "Yo she bitch, let's go!" and "Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun" would be the obligatory victory phrase.

And yes, I say just go all out with the Army of Darkness for him, the game needs more comedic relief besides Cage and Bruce is the king of one liners.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
oh you guys mean ash from evil dead LOL yea hes kool too.. i was on my ipad and it doesnt show embedded videos on tapatalk.

i had thought you meant A shrah..

Pagan

Noob
Correction, Ash was potential DLC. No more DLC for this game and I really hate guest characters from the get go. Soul Calibur is becoming a joke series with all these guest characters they put in the game.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Good concept...but it's space better saved for already-estabished characters.
Kenshi - and Frost doing her Icy Forbidden Dance in The Pit - opened the door for the MKDA cast to be weaved in and given awesome powers.
Next time, I think it's time a Deception character got a chance to shine.
And while I cant wait to see how broken Tanya's gonna be with her drill kick, and [MENTION=278]Riu48[/MENTION] ain't lying because Kobra and the Karate Kid Telefist would be fucking superb, there's only one person I wanna see.
Her name starts with Ash too...

...and she comes with an obnoxiously large Hat!
If Mortal Kombat Hat Hierarchy works anything like Catholicism Hat Hierarchy, Ashrah's gonna be like Illegitimate-Lovechild-Of-Day-1-Kung-Lao-And-MKA-Sareena-Fuck-Your-Breakfast-UP level crazy. I'm already hyped.