What's new

Aris Wins Wednesday Night Fights 3.2 Injustice Tournament

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Aris once again defends his title of Wednesday Night Fights Injustice Champion! He again moved through the entire bracket without losing a set using his skilled Deathstroke, and defeated Krayzie's Catwoman in grand finals to win the tournament.

This week concluded with a top 8 consisting of a varied mix of characters. A total of 9 different characters were used in the top 8 alone.

With a total of 46 players including the SoCal players who traveled to UFGT, this was one of the largest and most stacked WNF Injustice tournaments to date.

Thank you as usual to Super Arcade (@SuperDojo), Alex Valle (@AlexValleSF4), and IEBattleGrounds (@IEBattlegrounds) for runing another great tournament.
Stream Archive Over At: Twitch.Tv/LevelUpLive

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/b/410094703

Injustice: Gods Among Us — Results
1. ATP| Aris (Deathstroke)
2. EGP Krayzie (Catwoman)
3. EGP FR Legend (Sinestro)
4. RDK Godspeed (Black Adam, Aquaman, Cyborg, Killer Frost)
5. EGP MF Slayer (Superman, Wonder Woman, Deathstroke)
5. RDK| Tyrant (Solomon Grundy)
7. EGP Wonder_Chef (Shazam)
7. EGP Pboardplayer (Superman, Batgirl)

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Good numbers (challonge bracket said 46), I may try and catch one of these in a month.

(Maybe I should play this game once or twice before attending though.) ;)

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I had to love superpowers, but even without a Shazam win it was nice to see my character still getting great representation. Just wish Aris would find some combos that don't give up so much damage.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Why are people shitting on Aris' combos? He's winning! He's clearly doing them for a reason. He has said he does the cross up 3 into 1,2,3 for a reason. It's due to being in optimal range for another cross up. Like one dash away or something.

Props to Aris once again for taking this tourney.

D

Deleted member 9158

aaaaannnd waits for m2dave to start downplaying and lacing this thread with salt