What's new

[Apr 14, 2012] Flawless Victory (Fairfax, VA)

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Snips is a good reptile, but I think treadmill is better. I would probably trade lionheart for nordic, I think creepy is a solid sub/cyrax player. But I guess blackula or kevo will be the one to choose, I'm just putting my 2 cents.
Not that it means much, but I played Treadmill a bit online and he never beat me. I believe we only got to play 3 or so sets but I recall taking them convincingly. Mirror matches + online don't say a whole lot but I did beat him. And I also beat Creepy 2-1 at the last tournament we were both in. They were very good matches though I had a tough time beating him.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Not that it means much, but I played Treadmill a bit online and he never beat me. I believe we only got to play 3 or so sets but I recall taking them convincingly. Mirror matches + online don't say a whole lot but I did beat him. And I also beat Creepy 2-1 at the last tournament we were both in. They were very good matches though I had a tough time beating him.
Do I hear a money match in the works?!

KevoDaMaN

The 6
wat r u doing right now r u coming with ezail today

Your right. It doesn't mean much. But you said it anyway to make your Dick look bigger.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Creepy00

Noob
Nordic, 100% i m Bringing my setup

And I also beat Creepy 2-1 at the last tournament we were both in. They were very good matches though I had a tough time beating him.
Haha, That was my very first tournament and you sent me to losers on the very first round... Punk XD
Agree, those were so very good matches for my 2nd time playing offline, but since then and now i had level up quite a lot. So, if we are on the same pool as it looks like now, This is a subzero player should worry outside LionHeart. My boy Lionheart will take you on the Shao kahn challenge. Voting for it to happen.

CitizenSnips

Your right. It doesn't mean much. But you said it anyway to make your Dick look bigger.

No, I'm just saying it because BDMao said you're better than me. You might be a better Reptile than me, I really don't care. I'm just telling Mao that I beat you, that's all.

CitizenSnips

Haha, That was my very first tournament and you sent me to losers on the very first round... Punk XD
Agree, those were so very good matches for my 2nd time playing offline, but since then and now i had level up quite a lot. So, if we are on the same pool as it looks like now, This is a subzero player should worry outside LionHeart. My boy Lionheart will take you on the Shao kahn challenge. Voting for it to happen.
I worry about all Sub Zero players. He's in the top 5 list of characters I hate fighting against lol.

No, I'm just saying it because BDMao said you're better than me. You might be a better Reptile than me, I really don't care. I'm just telling Mao that I beat you, that's all.
I'm just trying to talk trash because it is funny. Sounds like your ego was hurt. If you didn't care you wouldn't have tried to prove him wrong...FACT!

CitizenSnips

I'm just trying to talk trash because it is funny. Sounds like your ego was hurt. If you didn't care you wouldn't have tried to prove him wrong...FACT!

You're right talking trash is funny. What's even more funny is when someone tells me that a guy I took for free is better than me. Lol jokes.

You're right talking trash is funny. What's even more funny is when someone tells me that a guy I took for free is better than me. Lol jokes.
YEAH BROSEPH!
I take scrub spammers for free online all the tizime! Whattup!

Nothing is a more accurate barometer of ones skill than playing mirror matches online!

So, in order of importance these are the things I'd like you to do...

#1. Take every opinion someone has of your skill level personal

#2. Learn how to take a joke

#3. Pick me up some blueberry scones tomorrow morning because I'm driving 6 hours and don't have time to stop.

#4. Ask your mom if I can get my tighty whiteys back....BUUUUURN WHATSUUUUUUP

CitizenSnips

YEAH BROSEPH!
I take scrub spammers for free online all the tizime! Whattup!

Nothing is a more accurate barometer of ones skill than playing mirror matches online!

So, in order of importance these are the things I'd like you to do...

#1. Take every opinion someone has of your skill level personal

#2. Learn how to take a joke

#3. Pick me up some blueberry scones tomorrow morning because I'm driving 6 hours and don't have time to stop.

#4. Ask your mom if I can get my tighty whiteys back....BUUUUURN WHATSUUUUUUP

If you think I really care then we can continue insulting each other for fun.