What's new

[Apr 14, 2012] Flawless Victory (Fairfax, VA)

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
lol

I use it at motivation to get better. Sadly the area I'm in doesn't have the same motivation so I'm leveling up slowly until I have enough for a car. When I get a car, I'll be going to tournaments and meet ups away from my area as long as I can afford it.

Its always like this for any game. There will be a group that is above everyone else until the rest or another group catches up in terms of skill. The top group still is a threat though.

If you don't like it being the same top 8 over and over again you have two options;
Quit the game
or
Level the fuck up and stop complaining. Do you think they made top 8 because it was easy?
HAHA, I'm sick of you walking around with your nose up as if you're creepy, except the difference between him and you is that he can actually win a match. We don't have the same motivation? I Bought a new pc and a hd-pvr so we could go over things, but nobody wants to and just wanted to play. MAYBE you guys went over a few things when the people dwindled down. Never once have you spoken up about going over things while I was there and I have offered to discuss my character with you, but you always turned it down. I presented the whole idea to the group about breaking down the characters etc and everyone seemed in to it so I went with the "investment" yea what a shitty investment right?

Lulzlou if you can't win a match against any of us, not even against tricky who did a kabal mirror match, a character he doesn't even use, what does that say? YOU STILL HAVE A LOT TO LEARN AND ANY ONE OF US CAN HELP. Sorry if we don't have prestige names like Blackula or Death so we can't help you as quickly, but jesus christ we all want to get better and could go over the game together.

All you do is make up horrible excuses, you made a thread practically listing all of them at once!
http://testyourmight.com/threads/need-a-tad-bit-of-advice-mainly-corner-issues.15524/

You even once said you hate characters that zone or have a freezing type move, YOU MAIN KABAL!

As of late I was ignoring your excuses and your delusional mind set, but this was just too much. I'm sick of reading your condescending tone about the NOVA area, when you should be happy enough to even have a scene to play with people offline. People just like you that would like to improve and have fun.

I know my place, I'm not good, but I'm sick of you.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT! MONEY MATCH @ FV! $50 ft5 or maybe we should make it even more exciting, loser quits mk9 for good.

HAHA, I'm sick of you walking around with your nose up as if you're creepy, except the difference between him and you is that he can actually win a match. We don't have the same motivation? I Bought a new pc and a hd-pvr so we could go over things, but nobody wants to and just wanted to play. MAYBE you guys went over a few things when the people dwindled down. Never once have you spoken up about going over things while I was there and I have offered to discuss my character with you, but you always turned it down. I presented the whole idea to the group about breaking down the characters etc and everyone seemed in to it so I went with the "investment" yea what a shitty investment right?

Lulzlou if you can't win a match against any of us, not even against tricky who did a kabal mirror match, a character he doesn't even use, what does that say? YOU STILL HAVE A LOT TO LEARN AND ANY ONE OF US CAN HELP. Sorry if we don't have prestige names like Blackula or Death so we can't help you as quickly, but jesus christ we all want to get better and could go over the game together.

All you do is make up horrible excuses, you made a thread practically listing all of them at once!
http://testyourmight.com/threads/need-a-tad-bit-of-advice-mainly-corner-issues.15524/

You even once said you hate characters that zone or have a freezing type move, YOU MAIN KABAL!

As of late I was ignoring your excuses and your delusional mind set, but this was just too much. I'm sick of reading your condescending tone about the NOVA area, when you should be happy enough to even have a scene to play with people offline. People just like you that would like to improve and have fun.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT! MONEY MATCH @ FV! $50 ft5 or maybe we should make it even more exciting, loser quits mk9 for good.
Shiiiit son it just got all WWE up in here! I'm bringing my bdmao sign!

But he won't accept cause him is scared...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Lulzlou

Noob

I don't see how I'm like Creepy. I never once said I was good. I know I fucking suck. You haven't been at a meet up in a while either so..
Here is where you are wrong;
1. Yes you bought it but you never felt like bringing it. Why do I have to be the one to decide if we go over something or not? There were other people there. I was focused on getting my execution down with pad (this was before I got the hitbox).

2. This is why I was doing so bad for the past month. I was actually doing alright with pad but then I picked up the hitbox. Do none of you realized that it brought be back a lot of steps. It was like I picked up kabal for the first time again. My execution was terrible. Now I have everything down and can actually do something in a fight. Last meet up proved it. I tried to get you to go but you said wanted to study and stuff. You could have made time to come for at least one hour. Guess what? We also went over stuff. This has been going on the past few friday meet ups with Dj being there.

3. What I said never bashed anyone in NoVA. I simply said no one else has the same motivation I do. Meaning the type of motivation that keeps me playing the game. I've been trying to get my name out there, posting a lot in the forums, helping people out, etc. Who else has been as active as I am? I'm not saying no one has motivation. I know all of you do but it was the TYPE of motivation I have and no one is on the same page with me. Hell, I was the one who pushed nova to come together. Do you not give me at least some credit for the hard work I put in?

4. Yes, I said I hate zoning characters. But Kabal isn't even a zoner anymore. If you rely on just iaGB and buzz saw you wont get anywhere. The reason why luis beat me is because he was zoning me when I was trying to get my pressure down in a match. Obviously I'm going to suffer for it.

5. We are playing casuals, we aren't playing to see who is the best. I'm using casuals to level up and try new things. If I don't play the way I'm not used to then I wont get anywhere. Kabal was a big jump from Mileena and Raiden. I had to go outside my comfort zone to main him. It paid off in the end because now I feel like I can say I main kabal without being scared to.

6. The thread I made wasn't listing excuses. Why would I make a thread to do just that? I made the thread to seek advice on what I could do to get better because lets face it, there is no other kabal player here. Yes we have RelaxedState but I don't even see him a lot. Maybe once every other week.
7. I constantly said I was leveling up and finding new things in our group conversations to get you guys motivated to keep going to the meet ups. I guess I approached it wrong, which I'm sorry for. No one really complained about it until last week where you and luis told me I should drop kabal because I'm playing him wrong/he isn't my style.

Lastly, I wont accept your money match. Going as far as saying loser quits mk is just stupid. What will that prove? I haven't even said I was good nor above anyone. Having a match like that because of a small misunderstanding is pointless.

I don't see how I'm like Creepy. I never once said I was good. I know I fucking suck. You haven't been at a meet up in a while either so..
Here is where you are wrong;
1. Yes you bought it but you never felt like bringing it. Why do I have to be the one to decide if we go over something or not? There were other people there. I was focused on getting my execution down with pad (this was before I got the hitbox).

2. This is why I was doing so bad for the past month. I was actually doing alright with pad but then I picked up the hitbox. Do none of you realized that it brought be back a lot of steps. It was like I picked up kabal for the first time again. My execution was terrible. Now I have everything down and can actually do something in a fight. Last meet up proved it. I tried to get you to go but you said wanted to study and stuff. You could have made time to come for at least one hour. Guess what? We also went over stuff. This has been going on the past few friday meet ups with Dj being there.

3. What I said never bashed anyone in NoVA. I simply said no one else has the same motivation I do. Meaning the type of motivation that keeps me playing the game. I've been trying to get my name out there, posting a lot in the forums, helping people out, etc. Who else has been as active as I am? I'm not saying no one has motivation. I know all of you do but it was the TYPE of motivation I have and no one is on the same page with me. Hell, I was the one who pushed nova to come together. Do you not give me at least some credit for the hard work I put in?

4. Yes, I said I hate zoning characters. But Kabal isn't even a zoner anymore. If you rely on just iaGB and buzz saw you wont get anywhere. The reason why luis beat me is because he was zoning me when I was trying to get my pressure down in a match. Obviously I'm going to suffer for it.

5. We are playing casuals, we aren't playing to see who is the best. I'm using casuals to level up and try new things. If I don't play the way I'm not used to then I wont get anywhere. Kabal was a big jump from Mileena and Raiden. I had to go outside my comfort zone to main him. It paid off in the end because now I feel like I can say I main kabal without being scared to.

6. The thread I made wasn't listing excuses. Why would I make a thread to do just that? I made the thread to seek advice on what I could do to get better because lets face it, there is no other kabal player here. Yes we have RelaxedState but I don't even see him a lot. Maybe once every other week.
7. I constantly said I was leveling up and finding new things in our group conversations to get you guys motivated to keep going to the meet ups. I guess I approached it wrong, which I'm sorry for. No one really complained about it until last week where you and luis told me I should drop kabal because I'm playing him wrong/he isn't my style.

Lastly, I wont accept your money match. Going as far as saying loser quits mk is just stupid. What will that prove? I haven't even said I was good nor above anyone. Having a match like that because of a small misunderstanding is pointless.
*cough* more excuses *cough*

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
1. I haven't been to the meet ups because peoples ego's really kill the whole vibe of even being there and on top of it I have school which is hell of a lot more important than playing a video game. Why in the world would I want to lug a computer and a setup around as if we were properly using it?

2. Do you really think I want to drive a total of an hour to play for an hour especially when I have massive final exams coming up?

3.You did bash nova, that's exactly what you are doing "sadly." We have higher priorities that come first before mk, but we all want to get better and none of us want to quit. So I don't understand this whole TYPE of motivation. I give you some credit for bringing nova together but I give it more to flip and mysticism since they were pushing for it at the comic shop, to n0rdic who had that major meet up so everyone could get to know each other.

YOU WANT CREDIT FOR THE SAME NOVA THAT YOU WANT TO TRAVEL AWAY FROM!

4. I swear it's always something.

5. We could simply go in to practice mode to get your footing down against different scenarios...no time limit, no health etc...

6.That thread is full of excuses, it's like you have to defend every little wrong thing you do. NOBODY CARES, nobody is perfect and we are all trying to improve. When it's a never ending list it gets tiring!

7.You would say you're leveling up, but we would never saw anything new, then you would say some excuse and next week you will bring up how you perfected it again and it's just rinse and repeat. IT GETS OLD.

Nobody likes to hear cheap excuses over and over, we all make mistakes, we aren't all good players, shit happens. Multiple times I have seen you posting this "motivation" feeling on TYM and one this morning where you said NOVA MU exp won't help you get far in the tourney. Really that's not bashing? Creepy acting arrogant, but calling it trolling alienated me and now you posting things like this publicly insulting NOVA instead of you know...improving what YOU have created. Don't go running a faster cheaper way to improve yourself, why not work as a GROUP and go over things.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
I don't even want to do a meet up anymore with you guys simply because of your past posts to other people about NOVA. Oooo sorry my motivation isn't on your level sir, that will always be in my head instead of wanting to work as a group to get better. Why do you have more of an urge to go travel instead of developing better players in your area, where is your NOVA pride? Nobody plays scorpion? No problem, go over as a group his combos and explore him and then simply start playing your main against another person in the group while they use scorpion and vice versa....

Lulzlou

Noob
You can't be serious. Why are you taking it all the wrong way? No one else has

I never said I was going to leave NoVA meet ups. I simply said I was going to go to as many things as I can so I can level up further. I wont level up unless I do that. Yes I can sit here and level up with you guys, which I am, but there are so many different styles and level of play everywhere else. If I could be apart of all of that maybe it could help nova with it also.

I said I was worried that the MU exp from nova wont be enough. I don't see how you can take that the wrong way. Do you see the level of players going there? How am I suppose to know that I'll do good or bad when I haven't really matched up with anyone else besides that one weekend at blackula's, that weekend was actually so useful. I learned so much that weekend compared to the start of the four months I've been in this scene.

Btw I explain what I was doing wrong so I don't get advice on something I already know. My issue was the corner so I tried to but the focus on that.

Look I'm sorry we don't see eye to eye on things currently but to call me out for something so small on this thread really brings me down. I haven't done anything wrong. If you don't want to come to the meet ups anymore then that's on you. I will still work hard to find more people and help level up nova with or without you being there.

Creepy00

Noob
Just got on Tym and i immediately checked this thread for any upcoming updates regarding the tournament.

So, First to all, I dont walk sticking my nose up or either openly say i m better than anyone else. I had always said, that probably of all you Nova guys i had the most experience regarding the game. Like, i previously said to Bdmao on our conversation back ago, I had played this game no stop since the game release until summer, completely missing out in things around me for most of it. Yeah, i might ve trash talk in times but it was to hype things up, i know where to draw limits as to be a... Or what would you think i called myself creepy. Plus, you guys know when i lose, i dont make excuses as to what i loss but recognizing the player for the win and that i was outplay and outsmart.

Now, I dont know where Beatdown got your post Lulz but i feel i have to say some things out:
Sadly our area deosnt have the same motivation i do?
What?! So you think going to meetings on a 1hr drive weekly or even twice in a week, doesnt show the same motivation at all? simply put that if it wasnt for anyone of us liking the game and hoping to get better, we wouldnt meet at all. Absolutely no, that is why there is online gameplay for games nowdays for those who just want to quickly jump in and get some games down. Like Beatdown said, you should be happy there is a offline community around us or we will be own our own.

None has the same motivation as you? or been acting active as you been?
I m pretty sure all of us had put effort in leveling our game on our own. Take me for example, i having active back on the subzero forums as lately, also i have check characters ' threads regarding frame data and match ups, and lastly hype things for the tournament. I have a total of 3 money matches. So yeah, no one does have the same motivation as you?

Testing things out in casuals?
What does that have to say? That you arent playing at your best just to test things out and say " It is casuals"
Sometimes, you gotta put the mindset out, you basically no give credit or recognition to the guy who outplay you.

And lastly, i agree with Beatdown, people ego have gotten a bit too big these days, not that but having things to do outside mk limits my time. Therefore, after this tourney i taking a rest from this game.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Creepy when you made that one comment about you getting tired of winning it has always just ate at me and killed my mood, but I was surprised last meet up we had at luis's you were willing to go over things *which I still need repetition on*

Dr.Phil what's your take on this?

Lulzlou

Noob
Again you are taking it the wrong way Creepy but alright. The way you guys took it was awful, I'm sorry for that.

I can't have fun and test shit out with everyone without getting blown up about it. Nor can I say anything without it being taken the wrong way. I'll be keeping my mouth shut from now on and focusing on leveling up myself like how I was at first. The meet ups at my house will still happen but I wont go out of my way to make it a comfortable environment. It will be strictly be for only playing mk and nothing else. If you just want to come to hang out, I'm going to ask you to not come or leave.

Dj, Korpse and his friends are staying the night Friday at my house then we will leave in the morning for Flawless Victory. Anyone can come, just let me know beforehand.