What's new

Apologies to Pig of The Hut

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
So many struggles that he couldn't have just said that at any point??? I mean it isn't like he wasn't online playing other games for hours every day racking up points and rankings. Nah, not big @TotteryManx. :DOGE
I mean if you wanna get 100% up in by business, I had to sell my xbox before KIT, so its not like I've been playing IGAU every day since. I'm just now standing again, but hey I guess you needed to know that lol.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I mean if you wanna get 100% up in by business, I had to sell my xbox before KIT, so its not like I've been playing IGAU every day since. I'm just now standing again, but hey I guess you needed to know that lol.
You've already been exposed in your old thread. You were online every day bs'ing and playing other games for hours ONLINE but couldn't take 2 minutes to say you could fulfill the match.

Expose: make (something) visible, typically by uncovering it.

This is what happened to you already.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Anyway, I shouldn't bore you with the details, but I would like to take this time to apologize to Pig and the community for not finishing what I started and showing up. A valuable lesson has been learned here and I will never be calling out another player or challenging them, unless I'm standing inside the venue the tournament is held at. I totally expect some of you to not trust a word I say when it comes to certain things, but MKX is on the horizon and I would like to share my findings with you, so hopefully we can let bygones be bygones?
Pig didn't go either though...

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
You've already been exposed in your old thread. You were online every day bs'ing and playing other games for hours ONLINE but couldn't take 2 minutes to say you could fulfill the match.

Expose: make (something) visible, typically by uncovering it.

This is what happened to you already.
That makes no sense whatsoever because I only owned IGAU on the 360. The only other device I can play games on is my PC and I don't own IGAU on it. Steam is free. Sacrifices. Also, I was under the assumption Pig left the community, couple that with the personal issues the last thing I was worried about was coming to TYM. However, now that things are straightening out I wanted to apologize to those I let down, but I understand there are some like yourself that will never understand. I've already apologized to Pig, privately, and publicly, and he is 100% understanding. Don't see the fuss.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Welcome to Foxy.

I must quote one of the greatest TYM quotes of all time from one of the greatest TYM quoters of all time Mr. @Tom Brady.

"The Atlantic Ocean did The Titanic no favors, but it does wonders for Foxy Grandpa."

DAYUM.
I'm going to 2 USA majors this year.
The irony is, the atlantic was doing Brady favours, cause I was the one to knock him out of EVO.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig didn't go either though...
Because he was a no show

MM was main reason I would go and when I was offered a very large $$$$ job that Saturday I took that over going to kit to prove.....what? I had nothing to prove and a career move to gain which I did and now everything kicks more ass

I would have driven from NC Sunday to play him if he showed up regardless

And Tottery, I'm not trying to be a smartass with what I said. But if you think about it, it's the truth. I mean how else do you know someone is being genuine? Lets face it. None of us provide for one another, nor should we be expected to. But because of this, what greater form of sincerity is there, then taking the shirt off your back and giving it to your former adversary?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Also, I would like to point out, before this gets out of hand that @Pig Of The Hut apparently tried to reach me a couple of times on TYM via private messages to set this thing up, but I was not around. He had a stream in the works and all. He probably would of shown if I did.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
And Tottery, I'm not trying to be a smartass with what I said. But if you think about it, it's the truth. I mean how else do you know someone is being genuine? Lets face it. None of us provide for one another, nor should we be expected to. But because of this, what greater form of sincerity is there, then taking the shirt off your back and giving it to your former adversary?
There is nothing to argue about with your post. It's hard to take someones word via the internet even if real life problems occur most would probably shovel it aside and call b.s. which is why a valuable lesson was learned from all of this and I hope future posters take something from this situation. People will talk shit and ridicule you and it can be deserving, but I strongly advise against internet call outs unless its like a week prior.

JDM

Noob
You guys are seriously pathetic.

Shitting on this guy but taking Pig's apology to heart no questions asked... man. (Not saying either apology deserves more respect than the other, but it's just flat out hypocritical)

The guy admitted he was wrong and even said he had problems IRL and had to step back from gaming for a while. Cut him some slack. Shit happens.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Some people will give you shit man, but come April, nobody will remember this. And it's not like we're used to MM's not happening in this community, it seems like you at least had a reason that wasn't realizing you couldn't back up your words