What's new

Apologies to Pig of The Hut

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Some of you may or may not know, but a few months back a few people on this forum were severely underrating WW, so I decided to call out @Pig Of The Hut to attempt to make a example out of his Zod. In doing so, I talked some trash and challenged him to a money match that eventually grew to a larger amount. Not long after, Pig announced he was taking a step back from the community, but would still participate at tournaments. I took a step back from the forum and used that time to play IGAU, but I eventually fell across personal and financial problems that prevented me from attending KIT.

Anyway, I shouldn't bore you with the details, but I would like to take this time to apologize to Pig and the community for not finishing what I started and showing up. A valuable lesson has been learned here and I will never be calling out another player or challenging them, unless I'm standing inside the venue the tournament is held at. I totally expect some of you to not trust a word I say when it comes to certain things, but MKX is on the horizon and I would like to share my findings with you, so hopefully we can let bygones be bygones?

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Some of you may or may not know, but a few months back a few people on this forum were severely underrating WW, so I decided to call out @Pig Of The Hut to attempt to make a example out of his Zod. In doing so, I talked some trash and challenged him to a money match that eventually grew to a larger amount. Not long after, Pig announced he was taking a step back from the community, but would still participate at tournaments. I took a step back from the forum and used that time to play IGAU, but I eventually fell across personal and financial problems that prevented me from attending KIT.

Anyway, I shouldn't bore you with the details, but I would like to take this time to apologize to Pig and the community for not finishing what I started and showing up. A valuable lesson has been learned here and I will never be calling out another player or challenging them, unless I'm standing inside the venue the tournament is held at. I totally expect some of you to not trust a word I say when it comes to certain things, but MKX is on the horizon and I would like to share my findings with you, so hopefully we can let bygones be bygones?
i doubt anyone is serious that mad at you but yeah people are going to give you shit for a while lol. you should still try to come out to events

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Making amends with TYM over calling out Pig, then expecting it to be fine? You have about as much chance as a snowball in hell.

GGA Max

This is more of a blow-up than that one time I ducked Ra Helios online.

***Family guy Flash-Back***

Gga max backed down and doesn't want to do it ever anymore

In related news I told an Indian couple to STFU talking during Gone,Girl tonight because I was still mad about the match cancelled plus they wouldn't stop talking but did after I said something

Movie theatre happy w me

FGC not happy w this thread title

Figure it out I'm done

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Dude, just change the OP to this:

:joker:

Joke aside, ya just be 110% confirmed for the event next time. :)