What's new

'Anti breaker' Setup and 1,1,2 Whiff teleport Shenanigans.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Was messing mileena and found kinda cool setup that can kinda mess up Your opponents.

so its basically after a roll you can switch sides, causing opponent to fail break and after that whiffing the Teleport after 1,1,2 for Pressure/throws or baiting wakeups. its pretty much just mind games,oh well :D

Feel free to blow me up for this, dont know if this is anything special but check it :p

Espio

Kokomo
Looks good and at the very least you can get some extra hits on your opponent before they have time to break and every bit of damage helps get the round. The anti-wake up and throw mix up looks legit, getting someone to waste a bar and then going back into a full combo is a really big deal.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
yea that dash under is pretty cool alright,
although the opp could just sleep on ground to avoid throw and were the wakeups go the other way, thats training mode, a human can reverse inputs and hit you (depending on the wake up)

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
yea that dash under is pretty cool alright,
although the opp could just sleep on ground to avoid throw and were the wakeups go the other way, thats training mode, a human can reverse inputs and hit you (depending on the wake up)
yeah, that is indeed true.

This is awesome! Definitely going to be using this! :D
But like 1man3letters said, your opponent can reverse their inputs and hit you... but in a situation like this, I doubt most people will even think about doing that, especially if they don't know about this.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
This is awesome! Definitely going to be using this! :D
But like 1man3letters said, your opponent can reverse their inputs and hit you... but in a situation like this, I doubt most people will even think about doing that, especially if they don't know about this.
indeed, i wasnt trying to shit on the setup by the way, i was just thinking of the opp options.
im sure it could catch people off guard when pulled out at a key point.

also im glad that the mileena forum is more active again the last while, TASTY! ;)

indeed, i wasnt trying to shit on the setup by the way, i was just thinking of the opp options.
im sure it could catch people off guard when pulled out at a key point.

also im glad that the mileena forum is more active again the last while, TASTY! ;)
I know, its awesome! :D The half-tarkatan army is making a comeback! ;)

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Damn you! My version of this was gonna be in part 3 of my tutorial series:

“Cheap Trick Combo”: 42xxTelexxiAS, Ball Roll, dash under, 112xxTele-Kick [Corpse Hop] (27%, 8 Hits)

Good find, man. Nice to have validation that it [or a similar version] is working for someone else too.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The only problem I see with this is that 112 is three hits and gives ample time for them to break. How does 1~telekick or 11~telekick fare? You only lose like 1-2%, am I right?

Otherwise, good stuff. I use something similar with Ermac.

KingOko

Was it good for you?
Damn you! My version of this was gonna be in part 3 of my tutorial series:

“Cheap Trick Combo”: 42xxTelexxiAS, Ball Roll, dash under, 112xxTele-Kick [Corpse Hop] (27%, 8 Hits)

Good find, man. Nice to have validation that it [or a similar version] is working for someone else too.
So when is the next vid coming out??