What's new

Active OGs drop a line!

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Hi @Gerchap I'm not active that I used to be due to my heart condition (my heart usage % actually rose from 17% to 35%) & that I don't like MK11. If you want to talk about the good old days of MKU, I'm still on Xbox.

Xbox GT: RevyXV

Gerchap

Noob
Hi @Gerchap I'm not active that I used to be due to my heart condition (my heart usage % actually rose from 17% to 35%) & that I don't like MK11. If you want to talk about the good old days of MKU, I'm still on Xbox.

Xbox GT: RevyXV
Good to hear from you @Revy I’ll add you on Xbox my gt is still the same Gerchap, take good care of that heart bro

What's up Gerchap, hope all is well. Miss the MKU days
Yo FK not much bro just getting older like the rest of the MKUers lol those were the golden days my friend.

Stay safe fellas.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Yes it was him

I heard it last year, but aparently he died a few years ago and not many ppl realized that.
Holy fuck that is terrible news.
We was the GOAT for mk9 era

Last I heard of him was a few years ago I think it was @STORMS (?) who contacted him through a email to check he was still about and got a reply saying he was good

RIP to him.
Absolute legend

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Holy fuck that is terrible news.
We was the GOAT for mk9 era

Last I heard of him was a few years ago I think it was @STORMS (?) who contacted him through a email to check he was still about and got a reply saying he was good

RIP to him.
Absolute legend
Yes... and I believe I screenshotted the email and posted it too.

If this is indeed true... RIP..

It was unfortunate that we never knew Somberness or really anything about him/her.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Yes... and I believe I screenshotted the email and posted it too.

If this is indeed true... RIP..

It was unfortunate that we never knew Somberness or really anything about him/her.
I thought that was it alright.

I always actually thought they worked at nrs and that's why they were always in the background churning out data for us then disappeared when ingame frame data came but yea if true very sad indeed