What's new

A Suicide Option in MKX

Option to end your life first

• Total voters

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
A suicide option Hara-Kiri (from MKD) would be pretty cool

If you see someone taking their sweet (moronic) ass time imputing the Fatality, the loser of the match can beat them to the punch with their inputs and kill themselves before they get killed... .Maybe swallow a quick elixir/potion/pill ?

Last edited:

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
You mean....bring back Hara Kiris?

The problem with that is if you win, they might suicide. If you lose, they will fatality. Double whammy. Gets old.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Instead of a Hara Kiri there should be a command that the person can enter that just ends the fatality window if they don't pull it off quickly enough. When you enter it properly it just brings up the restart/select new character prompt.

I want an option to give the opponent a moment to call their loved ones and say goodbye to their wife and children before they are decapitated.

Sub Zero: "ONE LAST CALL, PLEASE!"

Scorpion: "Make it quick!"

Sub Zero: "Babe... I always loved you... take care of the kids, both Subby Jr and Popsicle... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

* Sub Zero is murdered, Ed Boon continues fapping to it *

Last edited:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I want an option to give the opponent a moment to call their loved ones and say goodbye to their wife and children before they are decapitated.

Sub Zero: "Babe... I always loved you... take care of the kids, both Subby Jr and Popscicle... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

ok THIS was funnay

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
It needs to be done in a different way.

It should only be doable if the opponent doesn't do a fatality or attack before the timer ends, and the loser has to also put the command in before the timer ends, so when it does the Hara-Kiri starts automatically.

Going off of the fatalities in the trailer, the Hara-Kiris can get really gruesome this time around if they go for it.

I'd like to see one where the loser gets down on their knees in the traditional Hara-Kiri postion, then they take both of their hands and jam them into the bridge of their nose, then they violently pull, breaking their head in half vertically.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion

Sub Zero: "Babe... I always loved you... take care of the kids, both Subby Jr and Popsicle... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

That's pretty...cold.

im so funny guise

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I think when someone Ragequits online a prompt should say you are about to quit are you sure? and if they press yes their character they are using should automatically do Hara-Kiri, and the person should be forced to see it. It would really be a geat option in KOTH so ppl can see the persons true colors, when they get their ass handed to them. So I say yes.

Ya, it's cool. And you should be able to quickly high light which body part you want to decapitate and stuff, hopefully cut your own balls and stuff.

Yep, bring em back and make them fairly quick so we don't have to watch people online act like asses if they win. Bonus, they were pretty cool last time around, in my opinion.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Yep, bring em back and make them fairly quick so we don't have to watch people online act like asses if they win. Bonus, they were pretty cool last time around, in my opinion.
I think ive seen you before in MK9 online alot in the Chaosrealm.