What's new

A special announcement to OSU & Friends

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
And I am sick and tired of reading your .02 on threads you dont even belong to....Stfu, if Chris G chatces you he'll make you look retarded...that's my guess.....

Go do Mortal Monday or something to keep you busy...
Oh shit,more top players getting into a frenzy. Time to go Kaballin', Simon?

LOL at this whole thread :)

ZtrideRz

Noob
Is maxtor in reos team? Also if Brady plays as much as I respect his sub zero he needs to change chars Lao or Raiden. Mr mellina could be the secret member? His kitanna is better than 16bits imo. Reo are you using a hitbox for that dash cancel? Thinking off buying one?.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Is maxtor in reos team? Also if Brady plays as much as I respect his sub zero he needs to change chars Lao or Raiden. Mr mellina could be the secret member? His kitanna is better than 16bits imo. Reo are you using a hitbox for that dash cancel? Thinking off buying one?.
Brady has been maining Raiden since WB6, man.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
This is reminiscent of WCW when NWO was keeping there last member a secret until right before the match. I think it was Hulk Hogan, shit was EPIC! Oh how I miss the wrestling days.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Call me a little bitch but I'm sick and tired of people starting rumors of "he said this" or "he said tht"

Im kinda sick and tired of it. Its one thing if we occasionally talk shit with one another, but its another if we start a war. I play MK and joined VSM to meet new people and get a little respect with the character I use and for my commentary. If being part of VSM means I'm automatically associated with nonsense like this then i want no part of it.

We should be grateful we even have a scene and the fact MLG is picking us up. I'm not saying we all have to get along b/c not everyone is gonna get along with everyone. I'm just saying this constant idea that all VSM players do is talk shit about anyone that isn't East Coast or VSM is just ridiculous.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Call me a little bitch but I'm sick and tired of people starting rumors of "he said this" or "he said tht"

Im kinda sick and tired of it. Its one thing if we occasionally talk shit with one another, but its another if we start a war. I play MK and joined VSM to meet new people and get a little respect with the character I use and for my commentary. If being part of VSM means I'm automatically associated with nonsense like this then i want no part of it.

We should be grateful we even have a scene and the fact MLG is picking us up. I'm not saying we all have to get along b/c not everyone is gonna get along with everyone. I'm just saying this constant idea that all VSM players do is talk shit about anyone that isn't East Coast or VSM is just ridiculous.
I think the majority (if not all of it) right now is to build interest in fr and the team battle.
I personally don't think ALL vsm does is talk shit, but your poster boy cdjr seems to stir the pot. I mean he and some others said 16's major win didn't count. If that was me my feelings would of been hurt. I know they worked it out in private, but the damage was done.
I just hope after this team battle everyone can hug it out and start focusing on keeping Europe from winning evo! Lol!

Tapatalk, helping me procrastinate.

MK9

Noob
It so obvious the 5th guy is the great MKF30 making his first offline appearance in 10 yrs to bring out his unseen ermac tactics.
Sorry I couldn't resist trolling his lame ass.

Altaire

Noob
And I am sick and tired of reading your .02 on threads you dont even belong to....Stfu, if Chris G chatces you he'll make you look retarded...that's my guess.....

Go do Mortal Monday or something to keep you busy...
As soon as I got an alert saying you'd responded to me, I knew it was going to be you being a pompous prick. I guess I'm psychic.

I'll just put this simply: I've never spoken ill of you. I don't know WHAT crawled up your ass, but I can't even post anything without you lashing out at me for no reason whatsoever. It's always in the most petty, tongue-in-cheek fashion, which makes it oh so believable when people insist that you're such a nice guy in spite of these constant attacks. If you have a problem with me, PM me.

I'm pretty sure everyone is entitled to their two cents everywhere as long as they play by the rules, by the way. I don't "belong" to the thread? So, wait... You're telling me that only certain people "belong" to a public thread on TYM, for which the whole purpose is hype? If that's the case, how the hell do you belong here? You're not on team VSM, you're not on team 16 Bit. What's your claim to this topic, since you insist that one is needed?

Damn, I must've missed the part where you became a staff member on TYM.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
As soon as I got an alert saying you'd responded to me, I knew it was going to be you being a pompous prick. I guess I'm psychic.

I'll just put this simply: I've never spoken ill of you. I don't know WHAT crawled up your ass, but I can't even post anything without you lashing out at me for no reason whatsoever. It's always in the most petty, tongue-in-cheek fashion, which makes it oh so believable when people insist that you're such a nice guy in spite of these constant attacks. If you have a problem with me, PM me.

I'm pretty sure everyone is entitled to their two cents everywhere as long as they play by the rules, by the way. I don't "belong" to the thread? So, wait... You're telling me that only certain people "belong" to a public thread on TYM, for which the whole purpose is hype? If that's the case, how the hell do you belong here? You're not on team VSM, you're not on team 16 Bit. What's your claim to this topic, since you insist that one is needed?

Damn, I must've missed the part where you became a staff member on TYM.
Maybe when everyone lashes out at you, you are doing something wrong.

juuuuussstttt a thought.

Edit: In all seriousness Altaire, you are just a little to blunt sometimes. Most of your posts have a condescending tone, and are usually strewn with insults to ANYBODY who does not agree with you. I say this because I do think you are a great player and have benefited for the community:

Think before you speak, leave the insults out, and just chill out. If you do that you will receive a lot less shit.

Altaire

Noob
Maybe when everyone lashes out at you, you are doing something wrong.

juuuuussstttt a thought.
From: One of the handful of people on this site who consistently starts shit with me.

I don't really know what your reason for being so butthurt is either, but it's okay, you really don't matter to me.

zaf

professor
Holy shit, This weekend couldn't come any quicker.

With all this hype and shit talk, I really hope this is like the WWF/WWE....
Where on the outside and in the ring, we fucking hate each other. But behind closed doors, we are all just a big family.
I remember a huge feud years ago with the rock big show HHH etc and the next thing i see, they are all on mad tv together lol.

I would love to see this hype for every tourney and all this rivalry. Big rivalries, smaller ones, etc it doesnt matter as long as we got some shit like this and no one wants to actually harm one another, and would show up to another event.

When all is said and done this weekend, everyone in the 5vs5 are still great players and nothing will take away from that, even for the losing side. Yes you do lose bragging rights, but not for long, not at least until the next tourney when you get your grudge matches.