What's new

A special announcement to OSU & Friends

REO

Undead
Now that all of 16 bit's potatoes are out of the bag. Here is something to further speculate about...

Our 5th member is very capable of pulling off an OCV against team 16 pits. And this particular member has been dying to put an end to someone's big mouth on the opposing team. He will not be revealed until right before the 5 vs 5 starts.

However, I would like to take a moment of my time to address 5 individuals who have no idea what they have gotten themselves into.

Osu 16 Bit - We play and train with the best Kitana in the US. You have nothing, and I repeat, nothing that will take us by surprise.

MortySeinfeld - You're a liar, and you know what liars get? They get put in their place. For you, we have none other than your very own kryptonite.

Slips - For the false assumptions and smack you talked behind the scenes at EVO, we have someone that will personally embarrass you.

Dizzy - You've made a big mistake digging your grave with these fools. Our 5th member is going to have a blast showing you why sticking to one character in this game is a very bad idea.

DetroitBalln313 - We have a soulless terminator who has you as his primary target. All I can say is, you have no idea what you've created.

You're all going to lose. Nothing can prepare you for this, especially this:
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXf8knR8oJ4

NKZero

Noob
lol imagine Morty just picking up one of the chairs at Final Round and blasting CD Jr over the head with it!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
So were seeing:

Shang
Kitana
Scorpion
Cage
Sonya

vs

Jax
Cyrax
Kitana
Kabal
- ?

I am saying these characters as I think it would be a stupid choice for them to not use their main.