What's new

A few days from now...

StarcaverX

Bajan to the core!
On December 21st 2012, at 7pm the sky will turn dark.This is an interesting phenominon called "night".

Plus it's my big sis' b-day.

Also Marty McFly time travelled to 2015 and everything was ok.

Your move, lunatics.
So no Nom nom :(. Guess more MK playtime for me. Learning Shang is hard....

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
When can we start posting doomsday Erik Warda's "the sexiest Kabal in the world" pictures?

Owerbart

I miss you
Just the start of a new era, some say.

By the way there's a group of anthropologysts which already find longer mayan calendars.

I remember when i was a kid and people were freaked out of the Nostradamus's stuff.

On a sidenote, do you guys know that Newton said that the world would end in 2132?

Goldi

Noob
It's funny, my cell phone contract has me finally getting a new one on the 22. That's why I half expect the world to end. Just one last "fuck you!" from Apple. :/

But seriously guys, if we're going to get technical, in the alternate reality where the Mayans did actually predict the end of the world, it would have been because an astrological phenomenon that they predicted would have returned to destroy the earth. The arguments that they couldn't predict their own end is moot because humanity is not predictable.

CRUM

Noob
But seriously guys, if we're going to get technical, in the alternate reality where the Mayans did actually predict the end of the world, it would have been because an astrological phenomenon that they predicted would have returned to destroy the earth. The arguments that they couldn't predict their own end is moot because humanity is not predictable.
Neither is the end of humanity in general.