What's new

A few days from now...

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Nasa went on the air and proved that there is no such thing as planet X and stuff like that lol. Mayans dont even count for leap year so we technically died 13 months ago. Theres like so many facts and then lies that cant be backed up that make me say "Fuck it its not real LOOL"

It's not the end of the world guys. The Mayans were helped by an extraterrestrial organization to fuel the development of our world, and now they're coming back to check the progress. Don't you watch Ancient Aliens? Geez

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
You guys are silly if you believe in this. For people who don't know the mayans back when they made all these calenders never included the leap year that we have every 4 years. So technically the world was actuallly supposed to end a couple months ago.

#theoryexposed

Shady

Noob
It doesn't really matter that Mayan's didn't account for leap years. Their calendar works a bit differently. Regardless, they didn't predict the end of the world either, idiots did that a whole lot later. For Mayans this date is more about the beginning of the new age, and a start of a new calendar. Much like when the calendar in your kitchen or whatever ending on January 31st doesn't mean the end of the world, neither does the end of a Mayan calendar. People need to relax.

I don't understand this fascination with THE END and such and so forth. The only thing it makes me think about is how if anything at all were to happen in the universe, how insignificant we all really are. Even the most important people on this planet are nothing in the grand universal scheme of things. And if a great cosmic event were to actually happen (also worth being stated that a few of our scientists with modern technology would be able to predict it to begin with same way as any ancient civilization) there is fuck all we can do about it.

GhosT

Noob
Yeah, i think if mayans could predict the end of the world, they would of long predicted the end of THEIR world.

But since its maxters bday, that is sort of creepy

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
On December 21st 2012, at 7pm the sky will turn dark.This is an interesting phenominon called "night".

Plus it's my big sis' b-day.

Also Marty McFly time travelled to 2015 and everything was ok.

Your move, lunatics.