What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi A Familiar Kombatant Returns for MKX!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Being arrogant is more making people know how awesome you think you are.
This is the issue here, what he thinks is not what he is, thus the diva complex imo. But whatever man, if you support that kind of demeanor then be my guest; but I don't find the "I'm the best canadian" "I'm the Quan father" "I'm the best martian", etc. hype or fun at all, it discredit the players that had gain those titles, and people that follow the MK9 and IGAU era know who they are, they don't need to make self-praised videos, that's just ridiculous. But I apologize if this is a troll thread and I somehow took the bait.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
This is the issue here, what he thinks is not what he is, thus the diva complex imo. But whatever man, if you support that kind of demeanor then be my guest; but I don't find the "I'm the best canadian" "I'm the Quan father" "I'm the best martian", etc. hype or fun at all, it discredit the players that had gain those titles, and people that follow the MK9 and IGAU era know who they are, they don't need to make self-praised videos, that's just ridiculous. But I apologize if this is a troll thread and I somehow took the bait.
It discredits nothing. They can earn the titles same as I did. I earned my keep

Bronson

Noob
I don't think you know Dink very well. The whole video is meant to be some dumb shit to laugh at. Look to the "MORE MODERATE SUCCESS" line to get an indication of this. It's a joke you have taken as bragging. Does he think he is a great player? Yes. Does he think he is the best Canadian player? Maybe. Is he right? Who the hell can tell its all subjective bullshit. Me knowing Dink quite well I his humour and was laughing the whole way through.

He is trying to troll everyone while being excited to return to his next major. Take it with a grain of salt and laugh.

great video

just one note ... the only mk9 players who will be proud about defeating justin are not a top player in mk9... why are you?

Of course. Whenever you're free
lol seriously! ! ! you had not chance against me in mk9 i wouldn't even need to use sonya

there is not point in this trash talk we are engaging since mk9 is done ... i meant not disrespect to you in my first post but some how i think i hurt your ego

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
lol seriously! ! ! you had not chance against me in mk9 i wouldn't even need to use sonya

there is not point in this trash talk we are engaging since mk9 is done ... i meant not disrespect to you in my first post but some how i think i hurt your ego
He is trolling man, just for some laughs, let him be.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

What? We're talking trash to each other? This is news to me lol I iust couldn't understand what you were asking me