What's new

9/27 Red Hot Sundays - Prizes -HUGE- CONTEST & Tournament to name my Son ....u read correctly

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'll sign up, Name: Isaac
Can I get in on this? Sarkis(if a boy)/Hilde (if a girl). @Decay @Vak Phoenix for art swag.
I'll sign up for this, this is awesome haha.

Name: Angus
Sign me up.

Name: Alaric
I would like to enter.

Name: Megatron
I want to enter for the name your son tourny. Psn is newyorkpizza_ name: Brant (that's right going for gold)
Sign me up
My name would be Jahnny
Sign me up.

Name: Kahn
I'd like to enter
Psn- EmoScoobyDoo
Name- Torr
How do we sign up? If just by replying then I'll join. I'll be fighting for the name "Balthazar". ;)
Sign me up psn: CoolChameleon_
(If there's room)

Name: Augustus
If there's room I'll enter.

PSN is the same as my TYM.

Name: Aaron(coincidentally I play Erron Black but my real name is Aaron)
Sign me up:

Name: Breadquanda.
psn: vsm_rev0lver

name: jonitti
psn: InsignisX
name: JimBeam
This is really cool and oddly sweet Brant.

You probably have already met the player limit, but I'll throw in what I would name my kids.

Male: Roman/Alexi/Dominic
Female: Natasha/Natalia/Naomi/Elena
I'll enter.

Name: Takeda
If not full, sign me up.

Psn: RM_NoBrows

Name: Pistachio
If there are still openings I would like to play on Sunday. PSN: JGleez Name: Kenshi :)
Count me in, ill be fighting for the name Cecil
I'll enter.
Name : Dalton

PSN: n9195v
Don't know if there is still room, but I'd like to enter.

Name: Austin

PSN: London_Gentleman (I'm in USA, don't let the name fool you)
Not 100% sure if I'll be able to but I really wanna be in this if there's room, psn is zoofs. Name: Bill
PSN: Emperor_Eevee
Name: Takeda
Can someone PLEAZEe play for me

Boy, Neo
Girl, Rain or Raine
Making challenge now

live 8:30-8:45 est ish

Join room Pig Tourney on ps4 around 8:30 est

single elim

E

Eldriken

Sorry for the short notice, but it's starting to storm and my Net is on the fritz. I'm not gonna go through the hassle of lag or random disconnects.

TKB

Noob
If anyone would like to play in place of me, please go ahead. I cannot make it to the tournament. Sorry for the inconvenience.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
So who won? I was on that destiny grind last night and completely forgot that I was supposed to play in this.

TamedLizard

Buff George
I know absolutely nothing about Tanya, so I couldn't tell you. You'd need to ask someone who uses her. Sorry I can't help. =\
Haha, no biggie. I probably just need to make a habit of doing EX rekka through pokes like no tomorrow. I'm still learning Tanya but I think I rely too heavily on them being frozen against pressure.

Btw, would I be correct in assuming your PSN is the same as your username on here? If so, I believe we played not too long ago in Ranked.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
As far as I know she's neutral when she stops. Online she may as well be plus, with Shinnok you almost have to make a read with a 7 frame low - otherwise she beats you out.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
As far as I know she's neutral when she stops. Online she may as well be plus, with Shinnok you almost have to make a read with a 7 frame low - otherwise she beats you out.
Her -20ish tonfa strikes at the 3rd strike kind of jails me online it's super weird how it feels lol. I'm mashing f3 to punish and nothing comes out rip. Her second strike is -11 and I try to punish with s2 to no success. online tanya is weird but either way dragon does well offline. Props to him and ggs once again.

Edit: Fuck Tanya.

Dragon_FGC

Knowledge is power
Her -20ish tonfa strikes at the 3rd strike kind of jails me online it's super weird how it feels lol. I'm mashing f3 to punish and nothing comes out rip. Her second strike is -11 and I try to punish with s2 to no success. online tanya is weird but either way dragon does well offline. Props to him and ggs once again.

Edit: Fuck Tanya.
Her last strike if I max delay all the strikes changes to plus 2. The more I delay the strikes the less minus the last strike is.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
Her last strike if I max delay all the strikes changes to plus 2. The more I delay the strikes the less minus the last strike is.
Yeah that's where I try to armor when I notice you delay since I'm sure there's a gap from what I tested to no avail. All's fair though let's run some casuals at scr. I would money match if I have money but I suffer the curse of being a broke college student.