What's new

9/27 Red Hot Sundays - Prizes -HUGE- CONTEST & Tournament to name my Son ....u read correctly

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Just think about it:

"Ricky, you got an A! Good job!"

"Ricky! You got first place at that science fair! That's my Ricky!"

"Ricky, you broke that bully's nose! That's badass!"

"Don't eat that food, Ricky it's raw."

There is literally no famous Ricky in existence that hasn't achieved greatness.

At the very least Ricky-Ross McCaskill

EDIT: Damn. I didn't know. Maaaan fuck that dude for soiling my name

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Cyber-Smoke Goro McCaskill... like... c'mon.. nothing beats that.

In a couple years, you can ask your son, "Do you wanna play some catch with dear old Dad, Cyber-Smoke?"

Win win win win win.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
I saw the part that said "you will name my son",and then I felt a big relief, I thought that I was the only one that I was sick about this game and that one day my girlfriend will kill me with the ps4 pad!

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I don't feel comfortable deciding what someone else's childs name would be so I will pass on this lol cool idea though, although it isn't like I would win with how garbage i am at the game paired with my 2 best characters being Balanced Kenshi and Lasher Takeda.

TamedLizard

Buff George
This is way cool.

Won't be able to participate in the tournament due to internet restrictions but I just might enter the art contest.

Now...who to design an alt for? Either Erron, Kotal, or D'Vorah. Jacqui and Cassie need something desperately, but I'd have way more fun sketching one of the first three lol.

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
ohhh shit, if i still had my PS4 around (sold to buy a new GPU.... lel) i would enter this, my name choice would be: Arthur Diego.... dammit...