What's new

$100 Money Match SonicFox vs Perfect Legend Next Weekend At Summer Jam 9!!

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Are you implying that Mayweather and Jones are awful human beings?
It's probably a little harsh on RJJ. He seems a dickhead to me but he did have a horrific upbringing.

As far as Floyd, absolutely. Habitual woman beaters are awful human beings

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I disagree, sonic fox doesnt really do anything that isnt textbook, other than his twitchy armour moves, he's a total textbook style, and thats the style that gets results.

The problem is, a vast majority are illiterate and cant read the textbook, so they just dont see it.
I can't argue with that. Most players think they know the textbook, but really very few do. What they see is the in game tea-bagging - and they see it as reckless and/or disrespectful.

My knowledge of the textbook doesn't compare to yours, but I'm starting to understand.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I don't think that was ever established. I think Drake won cause Meek took ages to release a diss and it was crap, I dunno Drakes disses were p shit as well at the end of the day everyone had just decided Drake won before anything else had happened, cause he has the larger fanbase to begin with. Kinda dumb IMO but meh I don't really give a fuck about either commercial artist in that scenario. Drake got some alright songs here and there tho
Im gonna agree that people just day Drake just because. Hell i think this is one of the stupidest beefs to happen. And should be forgotten it was ever a thing.

Still waiting on Perfect Legend.
Initial proposal was to just pretty much do tourny rules. But now hes trying to change it to one character and hes not responding now so idk~!
Saw your tweet saying you were keeping it as is. Good call. The time for changes was before he agreed to what you put out, not days later after he's seen your Cassie vs FK.:rolleyes:

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Boneshaper vs Quan 300% uppercut chip death.....get hype, guys.....it's the end stage stupid level of MK9 already. Kuhbawlrax 4 DLC!

On an unrelated note, how does Fox not pass out wearing his spirit hood furry thing? Must get hot.

Still waiting on Perfect Legend.
Initial proposal was to just pretty much do tourny rules. But now hes trying to change it to one character and hes not responding now so idk~!
Not surprise. My guess is he's trying to set it to FT10 for one character. He let you pick first and then, he counter pick. I see this from Momochi during Street Fighter majors.

Rearawt

Noob
Not surprise. My guess is he's trying to set it to FT10 for one character. He let you pick first and then, he counter pick. I see this from Momochi during Street Fighter majors.
If anyone's worried about getting counterpicked, they could just use hidden cursor. If anything, it's harder to counterpick with character lock.

Besides, PL only plays Kung Lao, doesn't he?

When did Sonic Fox ever mirror match anyone and won? Except when it was his main against the other player's main, of course.
Ive seen him be kitana vs kitana just to be a dick, ive seen him be kung lao vs foxygrandpa just to be a dick, so im figuring hes gonna pick kung lao just to be a dick since KL is one of his chars, just a hunch