What's new

Zatanna's Meterless Back Forward 3 Doesn't Reverse Controls Like It Should

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
In Online Practice with a friend training with Zatanna, her meterless Trance move isn't reversing the opponent's controls like it says in the move description. Tested it out on different characters to make sure it wasn't character specific, the meterless Trance move is broken.

EDIT: Looks like Meterless Trance just doesn't work online.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
In Online Practice with a friend training with Zatanna, her meterless Trance move isn't reversing the opponent's controls like it says in the move description. Tested it out on different characters to make sure it wasn't character specific, the meterless Trance move is broken.
colt

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I think there are a few problems with her in online practice mode and offline,

Before I came to work tonight I somehow found a glitch that made my opponent disappear for about 2 seconds after I hit them with F21, they would partial freeze and then straight up disappear, it was weird

Could not replicate in match.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Well, on PSN, you just email them and they ask for all of the information, then you get the refund within like a week.

They say it's a "one time thing" but I've done it like 3 or 4 times.

thats interesting. i haven't heard about it on xbox but i presume theres no way in hell youre getting a refund from microsoft.

To those complaining - online code is complex enough without dealing with deep problems like control swaps. Demanding absolute perfection on initial release for every aspect is unfair.

NRS acknowledged the problem, and given their track record, they'll likely release a fix within a couple of weeks. They're at the forefront of response times for these kinds of issues.

If that's not good enough for you, then there likely aren't any video games that can meet your unrealistic demands.