What's new

Tech Yes, Another Superman Vortex

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
This does 28% off of a J3 and only about 13% off of a F23 for a 50-50 that will give you about 38% more. It's not worth it, also, check if you can duck the J3 due to height.
I agree that he has better options!
I'm not a superman player but I was told to
Release all the tech ivI've got so I'm doing that.

And Ill see again if they can duck it I thought they couldnt

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
A good combo off both options is j3, 11, f2xxscoop,11xxMB breath. Keeps them at the same distance as the f23 starter, gives more time for trait to come back, overall more damage, and helps build more meter for another rep of it.
You can also activate trait in the combo I mentioned: j3, 11,f2xxscoop,1xxtrait,1xxMB breath. Timing is kinda tough though but if you have a stage bounce you can cancel the last 1 into it, use f2 and cancel into MB breath as well. In fact, stage bounces make one rep up to like 38% so toy around with it. :)
Edit: I'm an idiot, I didn't see the combo you were using. :p

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Cal, do you mind if I ask you what you would do in certain situations? I'm guessing you like Supes a lot, and probably main him (but I'm not going to pigeon hole you into one character) so I want to be like you.

What type of moves do you use at the beginning of a match, like mix ups? Are you always trying to put players in corners? I just want to know more of your strategy.

No you don't. My strategy is to press F23 and hope for the best. I just make tech videos.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Cal, do you mind if I ask you what you would do in certain situations? I'm guessing you like Supes a lot, and probably main him (but I'm not going to pigeon hole you into one character) so I want to be like you.

What type of moves do you use at the beginning of a match, like mix ups? Are you always trying to put players in corners? I just want to know more of your strategy.

Do you play in tournies?
It depends on the matchup. For example against MMH I would start off with a f2 cause most martians start out with trait 3; f23 stuffs it. Against another superman or, I would jump back 2 to catch their whiffs. Against Batman I usually just wait to see what he does and react accordingly.