What's new

Who are your pocket picks, and worst matchups?

I have trouble against hyper rushdown and hyper zoners. Flash, Cheetah, Deadshot, Red Hood etc. A majority of it is matchup experience, I've become quite comfortable against Batman. I'm looking for a backup that can command distance a little better. Aquaman, Arrow, etc. Am curious as to who everyone is choosing to backup Bane.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I play Brainiac or my flavor of the week character but if I'm salty and feeling the rage I'll pick Atrocitus against Batman 100% of the time.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
I have trouble against hyper rushdown and hyper zoners. Flash, Cheetah, Deadshot, Red Hood etc. A majority of it is matchup experience, I've become quite comfortable against Batman. I'm looking for a backup that can command distance a little better. Aquaman, Arrow, etc. Am curious as to who everyone is choosing to backup Bane.
I cheat. Black Adam and Atrocitus are my backups. Dudes are crazy good, as I'm sure you've noticed. And if you haven't seen, Biohazard plays Harley Quinn as his pocket, but I've seen him use her a fuck-ton.