What's new

What character should I learn next?

I know Nightwolf, Reptile, Sindel, Kabal, Kitana, Sektor, Cyrax and a bit of robo smoke, human smoke, Ermac, and Unmasked Sub.

Can't think of who to use next...I hate Kung Lao, so he's out of the question.

Yea, Stryker was one of the first characters I learned because of his easy Juggles. It is not hard at all to get 60%+ after popup. Especially offline.

Though I also never liked Stryker growing up, or cared anything about him at all because he is a very dull bland looking character that wasn't even complete untill umk3 came out. He's a cop who has a fucking hat on backwards, how shitty can he get.

Stryker is a good recommendation, he's fun and easy to use

I can almost do his cross screen infinite, and I've only been going at it for like 30 minutes.

Plus Stryker's fatality is awesome....

you know... the one where he ties a bunch of hotdogs and clocks to the guy...

Kung Lao imo hehe... or stryker is good next option. I think I'm gonna put in alot of effort to learn sonya or jax next myself, since I never really played those 2 alot.

Use Striker and play like hell if your opponent like to play as ninjas ^_^ is a pain in the center of the ass if you do the infinite ^_^

My Sonya destroys players that are way better then me, probably my best char, you should learn her as well. She is also a fucking Kabal killer.

Im not to sure why you would ask someone else's oppinion towards a learning a character when eventually you will learn them all, its not hard to learn them all at once why don't u got alphabetically?

LuxtoN

Noob
I think you should learn Shang-Tsung he has some decent combos and its fun to mix it up with other characters.