What's new

UMK3 XBLA Numbers

Check these out

http://www.360voice.com/game.asp?game=Ultimate MK3&type=1

http://www.360voice.com/game.asp?game=Ultimate MK3&type=2

http://www.360voice.com/game.asp?game=Ultimate MK3&type=3

Basically, a HUGE rush when the game came out then a small stream of new players while the regulers keep it going.

Biggest single day

1. Gears of War
15,130 games - 1/10/2007
2. Crackdown
14,060 games - 2/24/2007
3. DOOM
9,036 games - 9/27/2006
4. Alien Hominid HD
8,806 games - 2/28/2007
5. Ultimate MK3
8,337 games - 10/21/2006

6. Small Arms
8,273 games - 11/22/2006
7. Assault Heroes
8,103 games - 12/13/2006
8. LUMINES LIVE!
7,755 games - 10/19/2006
9. Contra
7,542 games - 11/8/2006
10. Saints Row
7,328 games - 9/4/2006

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
So does that "Biggest Single Day" chart refer to the number of online matches held in a single day? Or just the total number of players? My first guess was that it referred to the total number of downloads, but since there are regular 360 games on there I guess it couldn't be that.

Either way... an 11-year-old game being #5 out of all available 360 games is quite impressive!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Counting double accounts there's over 60,000 total so far as I've seen, it's probably around 50,000 individual downloads which to me is impressive.

BustaUppa said:
So does that "Biggest Single Day" chart refer to the number of online matches held in a single day? Or just the total number of players? My first guess was that it referred to the total number of downloads, but since there are regular 360 games on there I guess it couldn't be that.

Either way... an 11-year-old game being #5 out of all available 360 games is quite impressive!
Yea its the number of games. A ranked game or a player match, the number of games total. Basically on that day The Most games were held. Gears of War was released in November and it had its date 3 months later. Like I said, HUGE rush once the game was released, and a small trickle afterward while the regulars kept coming back. To be honest, with the exception of the first day it was released, the second most popular day was probably 1/21/07, ILPs Tournament start. Seriously, all day the game was packed. Tons and tons of people on, I never played anyone in ranked twice.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I expect 128 players for the official tournament when we run it. I think we can do it.

How the hell are people playing Assault Heroes online? I can't even connect to anybody and end up on the blue waiting screen forever! :eek:

Alien hominid is awesome. I've been following it since the Newgrounds days. It's good, you just gotta give it some chance, it takes a while to get used to avoiding bullets.

And Halo 2 is the most overrated piece of crap ever. Halo > Halo 2, but Halo is also crap.

GhostNinja said:
And Halo 2 is the most overrated piece of crap ever. Halo > Halo 2, but Halo is also crap.
Opinions... halo 2 WAS the best online fps, and is still the best. Maybe now other games overrate it, but nothing beat halo 2 before 360 came out. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it's overrated

Halo and Halo 2 are both great games. Its all about the opinion., You can't argue with the reviews and fan appeal. It's far from the best online game. Best Online CONSOLE game maybe, but plenty of PC games are better than Halo 2. Halo CE is a gem.

Enigma

Noob
I was a rabid fan of Halo 1.

That being said, Halo 2 was a fucking pile of shit. Biggest disappointment ever.

Enigma said:
I was a rabid fan of Halo 1.

That being said, Halo 2 was a fucking pile of shit. Biggest disappointment ever.
No1 cares what you think, jk.lol
Ive heard a bunch of people say the same thing.
I guess it was cause i got live last year when halo 2 was"hot" and idk...

//;;WiNdNiNjA;; said:
So basically you are disregarding opinions that aren't along similar lines to yours....well that's interesting...well each to his own I guess
If your talkin to me then you obviously can't read. Cause I was kidding with that post, hence the jk, an the lol so stfu

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
//;;WiNdNiNjA;; said:
So basically you are disregarding opinions that aren't along similar lines to yours....well that's interesting...well each to his own I guess
You dug up a post from 3 weeks ago just to make a comment about opinions? My opinion is, that was a silly, off topic idea.