What's new

UMK3 Online

undeadturkey

EarthRealm Warrior
I know a lotta people don't play this online but I was see if people still do on XBL. I have the original UMK3 before they took it off the live arcade but there was like 1 person on last time I checked. So do more people play the Arcade Kollection one or does no play really anymore? PS. If you do play on live and wanna get some matches in let me know.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I play on the original UMK3 on XBL, the 2006 UMK3. I have MKAK but there's too much delay on that for me.

undeadturkey

EarthRealm Warrior
Theres still a decent amount of ppl who play and prefer 06 over MKAK. Ill add you, I usually try to get full rooms poppin off
Alright thanks a lot! I grew up with that game and I felt liked playing it again. Glad to see it still has ppl.

I didn't want to open another thread to ask what server do you guys usually go to to play on mame? i just recently installed it but i don't see anybody playing and i would like to play good players like jugg/nodoubt/marvi etc. Any help?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I didn't want to open another thread to ask what server do you guys usually go to to play on mame? i just recently installed it but i don't see anybody playing and i would like to play good players like jugg/nodoubt/marvi etc. Any help?
Mostly West Wonderland and Galaxy.