What's new

The Problem with Fighters (whiney video)

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Hello all below is a link to a whiney lil b%^h, who seems to not understan even how to play a FG, nor has he even played Injustice yet, but yet he is whining about Deathstroke being a cheap @$$.

Thougt you all might have a lil fun hearing his goofy rants.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
As it is obvious he didn't research injustice at all, and how he talks about noob saibot in mk9 even though noob is not even a top 10 character. I feel he does have a point when he talks about the netcode for most fighting games.

For the online part fighting game run at 60 fps not 30 fps like all the newer shooters games that why it harder, as for the cheaper character he is correct it not fun to beat a person that pick the "cheapest" character and just spam a move over and over again and from a casual point of view they won´t to go websites to see how they can deal with a certain move and will just be killed by the same move over and over again and wont have any fun when playing online.

TheSpore

I just couldn't get over how he talked about Noob as if he was some unbeatable god, serisly I figured out how to punish Noob spammers like on day 1.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
There will be all sorts of players, hardcores and casuals alike getting this game. It's not that surprising haha. Just funny to see people posting vlogs about this.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Of course we could just point them to Reo's OP on how to get around deathstroke...but they'll just cry spam and quit..

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
He lost me at Noob Saibot and Ermac... But when he mentioned Iceman in MvC2 I knew he's the epitome of scrub.

TheSpore

He lost me at Noob Saibot and Ermac... But when he mentioned Iceman in MvC2 I knew he's the epitome of scrub.
I can't say ,uch I'm stil a lil on the scrubby side, especially on Injustice (then again I just got the damn game). Even before I started really delving into the nitty gritty of FGs I still would figure out how to defeat a spammer. Still though he is talking out his @$$ becasue he didn't play the yet.