What's new

Combo Video - Special Forces SWAGGY DRONYA COMBOS!

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Below is a video demonstrating some of the swaggy combos Dronya can do.
Some combos are demonstrating optimal damage for a bnb, some optimal online bnb, some antiwake up setups,a hard to blockable setup and some unnecessary swag combos.
I hope you enjoy :)

The combo vid below are deomnstrating even less preactical combos mostly which are used with specific drone positioning but look pretty cool.

Last edited:

colby4898

There are a couple more swag ones like x-Ray into f4 low kami and double homing missile
I tried using a drone after an xray but the drone always times out, how did you do it?

I also have more clips im in the process of making but shareplay only allows a certain number of clips per video. I'll add it to the OP once I think I got all the swag out of dronya I can find. :p

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
I tried using a drone after an xray but the drone always times out, how did you do it?

I also have more clips im in the process of making but shareplay only allows a certain number of clips per video. I'll add it to the OP once I think I got all the swag out of dronya I can find. :p
I set the computer to do st.1 as soon as I call out drone parry with x-Ray it gives you barely enough time , it would be really nice if you could keep her drone during xray I mean why not ? Demo keeps her grenades

Well I guess the dmg would b a lil f***d up lol

colby4898

Thats cool. I just did it by setting cassie to wakeup flip kick doing double njp, drone xray and the timing worked.
I hope you don't mind if I add this to the second combo vid I'll post later tonight or tomorrow? :)

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Thats cool. I just did it by setting cassie to wakeup flip kick doing double njp, drone xray and the timing worked.
I hope you don't mind if I add this to the second combo vid I'll post later tonight or tomorrow? :)
Not at all feel free bro if you need to double homing missile one I have that too

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Wait did you get a hard to blockable set up in there? That was sick

And also I didn't know you could link the Overhead in to drone place in the corner

Good stuff

colby4898

Not at all feel free bro if you need to double homing missile one I have that too
Cool thanks.
I have one double homing missile combo in the video im just about to upload but it's kinda meh. I think im done for now looking for the swaggy combos with dronya so if you have any other cool swaggy combos ive missed I'd love to see them just post them in this thread. I dont think ill make another combo vid for her.

colby4898

Wait did you get a hard to blockable set up in there? That was sick

And also I didn't know you could link the Overhead in to drone place in the corner

Good stuff
It's a really good tool in practical play too. The timing on b14 low kami is different on hit and block because it doesn't buffer which means if you do b14 low kami assuming you'll hit them and the b14 is blocked the kami wont come out because you've done the timing assuming it will hit.
By always doing b14 dd1 in the corner you can hit confirm into b14~dd1~11/121/213~low kami and if it's blocked b14 dd1 is about -7 rather than b14 being -15.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
It's a really good tool in practical play too. The timing on b14 low kami is different on hit and block because it doesn't buffer which means if you do b14 low kami assuming you'll hit them and the b14 is blocked the kami wont come out because you've done the timing assuming it will hit.
By always doing b14 dd1 in the corner you can hit confirm into b14~dd1~11/121/213~low kami and if it's blocked b14 dd1 is about -7 rather than b14 being -15.
Honestly bro it's actually possible to react to the timing of b14 hit or block into drone special I've been doing it a lot lately

colby4898

I'm not denying that at all it's just I can't so i do this :p
I have no problem confirming and seeing if it's blocked I just can't think quick enough to change the timing to input low kami. Especially online.
I still think it's better to go into park in the corner anway because it's easily confirmable 100% of the time.

Last edited:

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
I'm not denying that at all it's just I can't so i do this :p
I have no problem confirming and seeing if it's blocked I just can't think quick enough to change the timing to input low kami. Especially online.
I still think it's better to go into park in the corner anway because it's easily confirmable 100% of the time.
Well online is going to be way diff now you are honestly giving up a huge advantage you can b plus a million but doing park leaves u negative

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
I logged in just to tag you in this thread. Should have known you'd beat me to it.
Lol Colby tagged me which was really cool

This Variation man can be devastating but any little mess up or giving up advantage in anyway can mean death , moementum is so key

colby4898

Well online is going to be way diff now you are honestly giving up a huge advantage you can b plus a million but doing park leaves u negative
Yeah hopefully I'll be able to confirm much more reliably online. I'm sure after practice I'd get it but I just haven't really practiced it much.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Yeah hopefully I'll be able to confirm much more reliably online. I'm sure after practice I'd get it but I just haven't really practiced it much.
You'll get it down :D it makes a big difference once you start doing it you'll feel that much more powerful 50/50s into 50/50s into 50/50$$$$$$

I must admit tho I do it all the time with easier strings like b14 and 11 etc but b332 is a b**** to cancel confirm lol maybe I haven't practiced it enough does seem like the hardest

colby4898

You'll get it down :D it makes a big difference once you start doing it you'll feel that much more powerful 50/50s into 50/50s into 50/50$$$$$$

I must admit tho I do it all the time with easier strings like b14 and 11 etc but b332 is a b**** to cancel confirm lol maybe I haven't practiced it enough does seem like the hardest
that's weird because im the opposite, I do find strings like 11, 121, etc. easy but I actually find b332 the easiest to cancel confirm because it's a string that lasts so long I can react to see if it's blocked and change my timing accordingly while a find b14 the hardes to confirm... lol

Last edited: