What's new

Surprising

Hey sup guys.

I know I haven't been on live in like a few months, I'm currently deployed in the middle east. I'll be back around September or so.

But I just noticed that this site has even more people on it. Surprising. To be honest, I thought this game wouldve died out. So I guess that means that alot more people are playing the game than before.

Did they ever patch the game yet??

Did they atleast reset the rankings?

And to those that are still on my list on live, thanks guys, when I get back in September we can rumble again. Though i'm probably gonna get beat down more than i usually did anyway though.

I also noticed that Annihilator won that online tournament, I can't believe the thing actually finished. Good shit.

Be safe man, hopefully when you come back we could get some games going on if I manage to download UMK3 again as it can't be downloaded for some odd reason. I accidently deleted it and can't download it again.

So for all my friends on the site and you see me online, don't even bother sending me invites to UMK3 as I don't have it anymore for the time being. :cry: :x :(

Annihilator83 said:
Be safe man, hopefully when you come back we could get some games going on if I manage to download UMK3 again as it can't be downloaded for some odd reason. I accidently deleted it and can't download it again.

So for all my friends on the site and you see me online, don't even bother sending me invites to UMK3 as I don't have it anymore for the time being. :cry: :x :(
Wtf. Call Xbox and try to get that sorted out man :(

And action, yea more people join here everyday. Some we recognize, others we don't. I call a Decrease in the site when Halo 3 comes out. If not the site, then the Actual Game UMK3. Its still in the top 10 of most played XBLA games. Hovers between 8th and 9th spot.

Good luck Action, come back in one piece.

abc ur dead0 said:
Annihilator83 said:

And action, yea more people join here everyday. Some we recognize, others we don't. I call a Decrease in the site when Halo 3 comes out. If not the site, then the Actual Game UMK3. Its still in the top 10 of most played XBLA games. Hovers between 8th and 9th spot.

True. When Halo3 comes out most of the UMK3 action will probably vanish. I'll still be playing though :)

We do have a bunch of new users on the site. Like abc said, some we recognize, some we don't. Also, some aren't that much of contributors and just come here to talk the big talk. Personally, I don't mind if we get new people on here. I just want a bunch of people who love the game as much as I do (which we have). Also, a bunch of people getting Xbox's wouldn't hurt either :lol:

abc ur dead0 said:

Yeah I did. They told me to clear the cache off my HDD and try again. I'm pretty sure thats not going to work, but I'll try it anyways after I'm done downloading a movie. They gave me a reference number that I know I will have to use when I call them back. Hopefully they sort this issue out as other people are having the same problem.

Hey thanks for the support and stuff guys.

yeah Annihilator, I'm sure you'll have UMK3 running again. That's weird though that it won't work anymore. Damn I missed out on Worms and Symphony of the Night too on XBLA. Hopefully some other cool shit comes out.

No need to worry about my safety though, I'm no where near danger this time.
It's the complete opposite of my Iraq deployment from 18 months ago. I'm in a different country this time, not Iraq. Still in the Middle East though.

Last time I was in combat, this time I'm behind a desk.

Yeah when Halo 3 comes out things might be different. I'm gonna be playing VF5 though when that comes out more than any other game though. I'll still be playing UMK3 every now and then. And besides all that, I should be out of the military by the end of this year/start of next year.