What's new

Tech Superman D1 Divebomb Tech

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
Some Superman tech for you guys involving d1 in corner.

Pretty much if you do a scoop followed by a quick buffered dash and a down 1 you can follow up with a divebomb setup on the opposite side and if it crosses up your opponent will stay in the corner. Also another setup with this would be (lets say your in the right corner) to do a B3, JF 3 into a scoop and the game will position you on the right side while still looking like your on the left side. With this you can be able to quickly do a down 1 or down 2 followed by an OTG divebomb 50/50 .

Video:

moar tech:

Le tags

@Sajam
@Red Reaper
@SatsuiYesHadou
@EGP Wonder_Chef
@Krayzie
@LEGEND
@DarksydeDash
@EMPEROR_THEO
@Theonidas
@Cal-EL
@KDZ
@Any other Supermen

Last edited:

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
I am not on my console at the moment, so I can not test this setup. Can`t they avoid the mix-up away by tech-rolling the scoop?

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Since you brought up the fact they can see you holding F3, can you mix it up with B3 since they're both the same animation(kinda)?

InFlames

dead
Are you sure its a true cross up? F2d13 dash forward f3 does the same thing but they can block normally, though it looks like a cross up on hit.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Some Superman tech for you guys involving f3 in corner.

Pretty much if you do a scoop in a corner ( lets say your in the right corner) after a scoop you dash forward and then do a slightly delayed f3 ( basically Left + X since your on the right side) and it will hit the opponent on the left side crossing them up. Think of Flash f3 tech in the corner where flash is on the other side but his f3 ends up crossing up for some reason.

Inputs would look like this

f23, 3 xx heat zap, 3 xx MB freeze, nj 3, 3 xx scoop, dash, f3

If the timing is right it will cross up and the opponent will stay in corner despite you dashing under them after the scoop. If the f3 doesn't even hit at all you did it too early and if its too late it wont cross up. If you're having trouble having the f3 cross up try holding down f3 for a slight moment.

Video by @Cal-EL aka DMS

Le tags

@Sajam
@Red Reaper
@SatsuiYesHadou
@EGP Wonder_Chef
@Krayzie
@LEGEND
@DarksydeDash
@EMPEROR_THEO
@Theonidas
@Cal-EL
@KDZ
@Any other Supermen
I found out you can delay the dash and do a b3 right on top of them. Its really weird to see cause it advances him forward so you would think it crosses up but his on the same side. Although, it did reverse my wakeup inputs so this gimmick might be useful, can't say.

Mod

Noob
I like this setup. I have similar set up mid screen. It goes f23, f2 xx MB freeze, dash f3, dash, f3. If you do the final f3 early than it will cross up or if you do it late it will be on the same side. Its the same as zatanna's f3, dash, f3 setup.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I like this setup. I have similar set up mid screen. It goes f23, f2 xx MB freeze, dash f3, dash, f3. If you do the final f3 early than it will cross up or if you do it late it will be on the same side. Its the same as zatanna's f3, dash, f3 setup.
Video please!