What's new

Stupid Jerkass Trophies!

I'm not a trophy whore or anything but I beat arcade mode with all the MK chars and never got the trophy for it. thats a lotta time to play! I'll just have to see if it gives me the one for the DC char arcade clear. This kinda thing happen to anyone else??

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
You know this game has tons of glitches, right? Go to Midway forum - MKvsDC part, and there is Technical Issues stickied thread. Read there what things people get with the game, Im pretty sure this bug is there too

yeah, seems like they should have done just a bit more QA on it. I would definilty prefer they fix the balance issues before anything else though

CrashLand

Ready for Freddy
Yeah, I've heard plenty of stories of ppl not getting their achievements in this game for some reason.

It would probably work if they finished the game before they released it ;)

I really do have to give it to them though, since debugging is the last step for making a game, and they skipped it, they really didn't mess up too badly on the first time around.

And why waste/pay for all of those man hours of debugging if you could just have the fans play the game and report the bugs back to you for free (with pride in finding them) and just make some patches. Probably saved them a lot of time and money.
The next step is for them to ponder if they can save even more money by not patching it...

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
They will release DLC anyway, because it will give them $, and then cay release patch just along since they would retouch the game anyway. Smart move would be to include patch into DLC so people would pay to play a patched game (no one wants to be abused by Flash and Supes online anyway)

Midway: Ed!
Boon: What
Midway: Look at MKvsDC
Boon: And ?
Midway: Just for once you must...
Announcer: Finish It!!

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm not a trophy whore or anything but I beat arcade mode with all the MK chars and never got the trophy for it. thats a lotta time to play! I'll just have to see if it gives me the one for the DC char arcade clear. This kinda thing happen to anyone else??
Including ShaoKahn?

ohhh! i totally didn't realized that I had to beat it with shao kahn! Very good call! This could be my problem. I just got him yesterday so I'll go ahead and give that a try and let you guys know. Thanks fo rthe heads up colt!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Same thing happened to me with Kombo Challenge. I finished it with Raiden's #10 and was like WTF?!?! But then I realized that I have to unlock SK/DS and to them too. Voila, Trophy.