What's new

Guide Stock Market V: A MAJOR WIN

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
There's been a stacked major so there must be a stock market, even if it kills the MKC.

GGA 16 Bit: Stock up. On the IGAU side winning this epic major has somewhat redeemed my disappointing showing at UFGT. Killer Frost has lost the "if she's so good why isn't she doing anything in tournament" talking point and Pig's 3 hour podcast rant about her now seems slightly less insane. Over at MK I had a good 2nd place finish but it's unfortunate my long term plan of waiting 2 years for Pig to be washed up so I can sneak in a win against Kenshi was a failure.

Pig of the Hut: Stock up. After a series of disappointing MK tournaments Pig wins MWC for the second year in a row. Is this a preview for CEO and EVO? In IGAU Pig gets second, only losing to my Killer Frost. Hopefully his new hatred of Scorpion doesn't take away his focus from KF because I'm pretty sure the entire KF community enjoys seeing Pig freak out about her. As far as I know MWC was the first time a tournament player has literally taken the mic and blown up a game designer in a salt fueled rant. Salted pork at his best.

GGA HAN: Stock up. 3rd in both games, his Injustice performance is especially noteworthy since he barely will play the game and is usually complaining about how Black Adam "isn't cheap enough" and "doesn't do enough damage" for him. Was cause for an awkward moment at this tournament where myself, Pig and Newbiesauce kept cheering for BIG PETE while HAN was playing when there was actually another entrant named Big Pete at the tournament.

Imnewbiesauce: Stock up. Placed 4th at Injustice with his new Black Adam and 5th in MK using characters like Kano and Nightwolf. Can now make a legit claim to being the master of low tier MK characters instead of baselessly declaring himself the defaco shite master since no one else is playing. Special props for noticing a smoke shop named "Cox Smokers Outlet" in Louisville on the drive there.

Glass Sword: Stock neutral. Got bodied in Injustice got placed 4th in MK. That is one placing higher than Tommy placed at UFGT which means Glass Sword has a decent case for declaring himself the Smoke of America.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Pokchops stock? Gotta be thru the roof. Pretty sure he didnt know where his char was on selection screen

chores

bad at things
Special props for noticing a smoke shop named "Cox Smokers Outlet" in Louisville on the drive there.
Louisvillian here. There are several Cox Smokers throughout the city for all you Cox smoking needs. A wonderful establishment.

ReZo

MKX
The lack of discussion in this thread surprises me. Scorpion has taken over Injustice and TYM
No we are just tired of being at each others throats. Scorps dumb, shit is over now, Just wait for Wizard to see what will happen.

I will be joining the stock market soon lol