What's new

General/Other - Tempest Stealth Buff-Spin Cycle Brutality Is Much Easier!!!!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
THANK YOU BRIAN!!! For those who don't know, Brian Lebaron is the Brutality man at Netherrealm. I don't know if he reads these forums, but hopefully someone like @GGA 16 Bit or @GGA pimpimjim can forward my message of happiness to him at work.

I was playing Living Towers because I'm a filthy casual, and when I went to do an obnoxiously long combo on Reptile for the throw Brutality so he can "LEARN FROM THIS!", he was instantly killed by my EX Spin and I shouted "HOLY SHIT!" at my TV. I checked the requirement, and it went from 40 seconds left to Kung Lao only needing over 50% health to execute it. I am forever grateful for this. It adds more variety to the ending of his matches, and prevents SALTY SLAYER from restarting matches when @YOMI DJT or @FOREVER KING start mashing buttons to do the Brutality him.

Last edited:
THANK YOU BRIAN!!! For those who don't know, Brian Lebaron is the Brutality man at Netherrealm. I don't know if he reads these forums, but hopefully someone like @GGA 16 Bit or @GGA pimpimjim can forward my message of happiness to him at work.

I was playing Living Towers because I'm a filthy casual, and when I went to do an obnoxiously long combo on Reptile for the throw Brutality so he can "LEARN FROM THIS!", he was instantly killed by my EX Spin and I shouted "HOLY SHIT!" at my TV. I checked the requirement, and it went from 40 seconds left to Kung Lao only needing over 50% health to execute it. I am forever grateful for this. It adds more variety to the ending of his matches, and prevents SALTY SLAYER from restarting matches when @YOMI DJT or @FOREVER KING start mashing buttons to do the Brutality him.

'

man i hope this change is applied to the PC version! Getting a match to under 40 seconds is nearly impossible.