What's new

Sheeva is not Bad!

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Where do people get the notion that without stomp Sheeva is a bad character?
I truly believe she is a strong mid tier
Let's look at what she's got

• Respectable damage at 28-33%
  • Decent advancing mids with F1 & F3
  • Godlike Anti Air with Shokan Snag(Beats most jump kicks too)
  • Awesome Armor Break that can result in 50% damage lol
  • Almost all her strings are safe
  • 50/50 with 2112 ,21 & 2,db4 which can either result in full combo or combo into potential bleed damage
  • Very good sweep (would compare to barakas easily)
  • Good customs(Tremor, Death March, Dragon Stance, and more)
So in my opinion she is not a bad character is she top-tier? No but she's no low either
Again this is my opinion and I'm sure people will disagree and that's fine

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I think people say she’s bad with respect to the current top tier. If she was trying to take on Cetrion, Fujin, Jacqui, etc. without the directional stomp.... what exactly would she do?

Outside of the top 10 the game is fairly balanced, albeit, rather blasé. However, this game barely functions outside of the top tier, and that’s how the majority of the characters are judged.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I think people say she’s bad with respect to the current top tier. If she was trying to take on Cetrion, Fujin, Jacqui, etc. without the directional stomp.... what exactly would she do?

Outside of the top 10 the game is fairly balanced, albeit, rather blasé. However, this game barely functions outside of the top tier, and that’s how the majority of the characters are judged.
I understand what you're saying but like I said in my post I don't consider her top tier but I am saying she's not low-tier