What's new

Rent or Buy game?

Rent or Buy?

• Total voters
I've only played it once and that was online.

I also played about 1 or 2 of the story mode chapters and then stopped.

So what do you guys think, is this a game worth getting? Because I might get it for christmas.

I had it from gamefly for a week and did most of the single player stuff but could only get a few rounds of multiplayer in because my 360's disc drive crapping out, but from what I played I'd say rent it. Although if they start releasing DLC characters it will shoot up to a must buy for me.

I had it from gamefly for a week and did most of the single player stuff but could only get a few rounds of multiplayer in because my 360's disc drive crapping out, but from what I played I'd say rent it. Although if they start releasing DLC characters it will shoot up to a must buy for me.
Yeah, I would really like for them to bring in Reptile and Ermac and Kung Lao.

Droopy

Noob
I have it for rent, cant say i like it too much. Havent been inclined to play it more than twice now. The analog (my main) is too sensitive and the dpad...well...im sure you guys know. :)

HAYRON

Noob
I bought it. Relatively happy w/ my purchase, but probably not really worth full retail. I'd say wait till it drops to 40 or less permanently or get a used copy on the cheap.

On games like this it never hurts to rent first and then make the decision to purchase if you want to.

Just tried this out last week on one of my dpads and it has worked wonders. I skipped the sanding portion and just did the spacer steps. Dpad is definitely more accurate. Still not perfect, but I didn't really take my time on the fix either. I'll probably go back and clean it up some other time. For now I'm just glad I've got a controller w/ a decent DPad.

http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Fix-the-d-pad-on-the-Xbox-360-control-pad-mor/