What's new

Rain MKT Psx

Hi Guys
Is there any links to High Level Play as Rain? I know he is supposed to be Tier 2 in mkt so I wanna see how the pro's play as him and some combos too plz (im unco with him lol)

Cheers

dreemernj

Ambassador
I don't think there is really any high level rain footage around. Rain and Noob are incredibly overpowered in MKT for PSX. They break the game. If there was high level play in MKT out there somewhere, Rain and Noob would probably be banned along with the bosses.

As far as combos that would be used. Basically you'd just go for his infinite. You can start it off the rain ball, the lightning, off a roundhouse, probably off his autocombo, off antiair HP or LP. Its part of the reason why he is broken.

Ok so being a total newb how do you actually do the inf? Of course I tried doing it the way its done in dave's avatar but my rain seems to turn really slow and misses the aahp lol :oops:

You can abuse his auto combo that revolves around kicks that launches them through the screen. Even if it is blocked there is no push back.

(just felt like posting this in some old ass thread)