What's new

Strategy - Sonya Blade Possible Sonya Blade option select?

R.M.P.C^2

I just want to RUSH YOU DOWN!!
Was playing with Sonya and noticed after a knock down if you go for the overhead to low vortex ( B1-4-DB2) if the opponent delay wake ups the DB2 does not come out but you get the end of the B1-4-2 Como which ends in an over head. But if they wake up normal and as long as a least the low connecet ( on hit or block) Commando Stance will come of from the DB2. Is this considered an option select?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Was playing with Sonya and noticed after a knock down if you go for the overhead to low vortex ( B1-4-DB2) if the opponent delay wake ups the DB2 does not come out but you get the end of the B1-4-2 Como which ends in an over head. But if they wake up normal and as long as a least the low connecet ( on hit or block) Commando Stance will come of from the DB2. Is this considered an option select?
Yes it is. This is the most basic of option selects which is that normals are only special cancellable if they connect with the opponent.

R.M.P.C^2

Ok I thought there weren't any OS in MKX. My Scene is small so I don't get a lot of exposure to higher level playing and of course online is trash so i thought i re invented the wheel..FailFish

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Ok I thought there weren't any OS in MKX. My Scene is small so I don't get a lot of exposure to higher level playing and of course online is trash so i thought i re invented the wheel..FailFish
Nah, there are actually quite a few option selects in MK X, some of them are really strong too.

R.M.P.C^2

ill have to check that out.. I main sonya so shes the only one I pay attention to plus like I said online is ass so no character exp..