What's new

Opponent meter gain from cyrax combos. Must Read!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
So ive been playing around a bit in the lab with cyrax and ive managed to find out just how much of your opponents meter goes up with most of his bnb combos..

The formula is pretty simple. a 50% combo gains your opponent roughly 1 bar of meter! infact just a very very small amount over 1 bar

Around about 95% to 100% combos are possible in matches if the combo starts when your opponent has zero meter! This means Cyraxs 86% damage reset combo is possible in a match! Your opponent only gains a little over 1 and 3 quarters of meter from it. (ive tested it)

His 60% bnb 1 bar combo gains your opponent just under 1 and 1 quater of meter.

his 65% 2 bar combo gains your opponet just over 1 and 1 quarter meter.

his 72% 3 bar combo gains your opponet just under 1 and a half meter.

his 75% 1 bar damage reset gains your opponet 1 and a half meter.

I think this is important to know, there is nothing worse then having your combo breakered and losing momentum.

If your opponent has 1 bar of meter, then all these combos can be broken midway through. however, i know a perfect 50% combo that cant be broken even if your opponent has 1 bar of meter..

net, 2,1~EXbomb, midbomb, uppercut, b+2, 1,2,1~anti air.... 50%

You must hit only the second hit of b+2 for it to be 50%

This is a great combo to learn as its generaly very easy to start a combo off with a net.. the net doesnt gain your opponent any meter once it hits him either.

Granted i havent tested this meter gain with other characters yet, but im assuming the formula would be generally the same with other characters too.

Anyway, food for thought..