What's new

NEW mktrilogy combo trailer video

Tim Static

Adminerator
GEE, YOU HAVE A NEW KOMBO VID FOR MK TRILOGY?!?!?!?!?

THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT TO US. WE WOULD HAVE NEVER FIGURED IT OUT.

:rolleyes:

On topic: This is the worst MK kombo vid I have ever seen. And its not becasue the music sucks, the kombos are of medium difficulty and not very high damaging.

Plus, we've seen 'em all before. You gotta come with something better. Keep working on it. You'll get it.

GEE, YOU HAVE A NEW KOMBO VID FOR MK TRILOGY?!?!?!?!?

THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT TO US. WE WOULD HAVE NEVER FIGURED IT OUT.

:rolleyes:

On topic: This is the worst MK kombo vid I have ever seen. And its not becasue the music sucks, the kombos are of medium difficulty and not very high damaging.

Plus, we've seen 'em all before. You gotta come with something better. Keep working on it. You'll get it.
lol I think you scared him off, the video is now removed

I'm in a computer class, and im bored. So I would've been game to definately watch a combo vid from a XBL friend.

Has been removed, even though it's been posted all over the site.

Did you do the reptile walk in inf in it?

FILER

Noob
He did Kabal's jump punch start, HP, HP, HP, jump HP air fireball combo. Like 34% damage.

It was sick.

Tim Static

Adminerator
But 95% isnt spectacular.

98.9% would be impressive.

So average fits the 95% number.

But this isnt the point. The vid was badddd, and he needs to re-do it and make it impress us. Keep working at it kiki

Don't be jealous that you can't do it. Just keep practicing.

I meant....ugh. I figured you were joking, if that combo was In the vid, that's just a big waste of time...

kiki and I have had some good fights, i'm in no place to judge his skill level.

I think we're pretty level in skill, and it's fun to play against him!

FILER

Noob
I was joking! You do Reptile juggles...of course you could do some easy ass Kabal combo! I know you can do high level combos. Sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet...so, just so everyone knows, that combo was not in the video. In fact, I didn't even have a chance to see it.

*whew*

haha sorry filer just getting the wrong impressions, I got the joke hahaha just guess it didn't stick to well haha.

Anyway, I got XBL back, send me a FR onewhite1gold.

I'm complete garbage with the arcade stick, so in order to protect my dignity, i'll have to play some matches with the d-pad first.

What´s happened to the video?... removed?.. why?... it´s independent if the video sucks.. would be nice to watch some new stuff (even shit stuff) for fun, or to see nice level...