What's new

Need tips on Human smokes 3 hit pop-up

Ok so every single time i try to do that 3 hit pop-up every single time its blockable.. I was wondering if you guys could give me tips on how to get to be unblockable.

Tim Static

Adminerator
9 times ouuta 10 you cant pull that 3 hit pop up online because of lag. That is, unless you play me on my connection because its as close to offline you'll get :wink:

dreemernj

Ambassador
You've got no window for hit confirm on that combo. Just do it as fast as you can. You can still do it online, it just means you have to commit to it early.

When I do it, I find it works 100if you use your thumb for the A and X buttons in one slide. I only tap A and X if I want to try and add in another spear.

Use the back of your thumb (Where your thumb bends) for A and then the front (beneath your finger nail) for X. I know it sounds stupid but many people actually lift their thumb off the buttons instead of using much quicker methods.

the first two motion must be faster, and the last one just need a "normal" motion, just push HK (Or LK) D+LP very fast as fast as you can...[HK/LK-D+LP] and the last button HP :D

MKK hanzo

Epale hermano, POP UP significa que es un combo que "eleva" al rival para seguirle dando palo arriba. Ejemplo el Hk Lp de Ermac.