What's new

General/Other - Demolition My Sonya Demo Wishlist

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
she is a good character but i feel demo is lacking in many ways.

before i get into my requests, i ask you do not take Buffs to her threatening to your main character, because all are capable of being buffed in new and cool ways:)

seems like the community only wants their main to succeed in the Buff department.

with that said:

id like the following changes to sonya Demo to be reverted or added to her tool list.

1. Day one her Stun Grenade was +2 on block, dont know if this was a glitch/bug/mistake but it was positive by 2. this gave her pressure and i mean its a mid it would make her more fun imo...

2. she got a nerf that took away her ability to Juggle into air dropkick directly into a continued combo, we used to combo into Stun Grenade and then jik D4 into continued juggle... this is gone and it makes me sad, i want that back, her combos where so much cooler with it:)

3. her Reload is abysmal at best at this point in time. your opponent only has to wait till you use 2 out of 3 grenades in juggle andBreak combo and you are at close to Zero chance of reloading if you are against a good opponent or a certain matchup.

thats it, id love to be able to use 2 hit strings to grenade pressure and continue, it has its own limits of 3, 2 in reality cuz noone would want to lose the 3rd unless they found a way to safe reload off it, but that would require them to block her easy to block B14 OH to Low or her LOW to LOW, simple enough to block, its not like its Covert ops guess game of tick throws and multiple 50/50's.

we should be making characters more fun to play, better in general and stronger in compitition instead of nerfing everything... wouldnt everyone like to see better combos/pressure from all the cast. if everyone can do it its fair... obviously we dont want uber opness but i dont feel this is... there was much more scary things in MK9 with Cyrax and Kabal and still others overcome them?

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
I just want B14 back as a hard knockdown.

I feel like that change was uncalled for since Sonya was arguably not even in top 10 pre-patch. Literally the only class the change affected was Demolition, and it was a huge change. Was Demolition just too much for NRS pre-patch or something? It just confuses me.

I Am The LK

Here my battle cry (Meow)
I agree with you completely jagged. She should be restored to her original state before the nerfs.

Skedar70

Noob
She doesn't even need a faster grenade reload all she needs is B14 HKD so we can safely reload in the corner. Aside from that she is completely fine.

Reactions: jmt

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
NRS said that they won't be patching the game for a long while, so why are there still new buff threads being made? Over the past 6 months I've seen enough buff threads on TYM to last a lifetime, can we chill out on buff threads for another month or 2 or 6 or 12

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
NRS said that they won't be patching the game for a long while, so why are there still new buff threads being made? Over the past 6 months I've seen enough buff threads on TYM to last a lifetime, can we chill out on buff threads for another month or 2 or 6 or 12
Long while as in next year?