What's new

Guide MK Stock Exchange: Post SCR 2013 Fluctuations

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
EGP Tyrant: Stock greatly raised. Wins SCR 2013 in a dominating fashion and actually using Jax's x-ray in tournament; had some of the hypest comebacks in MK history as well

WoundCowboy: Stock skyrocketed. There's a new Shang master and he simeltaneously kneed the faces and blew out the backs of huge top name players all in a single day. Everyone was wrong about Shang

DJT: Stock neutral. Did about as much broken shit as possible without reaching grand finals. A solid tournament placing plus his dad being there to cheer him on ensures his stock for the future

DetroitBallin: Stock significantly increased. Formerly washed up, he exploded after beating his rival MIT and newer rival Pig of the Hut. Kabal has never looked so broken then when his armor beats Kenshi's armor attempt

16 Bit: Stock up. Blew out and retired Chris G forever on top of a strong 5th place performance. Stock is only slightly up due to that fact that he wasn't able to defend his SCR 2012 championship reign

XBlades: Stock neutral. Had an impressive run to top 8, but was floored by the power of the Bernie and Cyrax Contemplating dropping his character could further hurt his already fragile.

Pig of the Hut: Stock down a bit. First time not getting top 3 in a in a long time and the Detroit trap with en Nomad Dash blew his confidence

DAB: Stock is high now. An impressive top 8 showing over his fellow teamzte MIT shows that can find structure and balance amidst the chaos of MK

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Only thing I have to pick out, is that I don't know how DJT's stock can be neutral -- if he were a company, I'd be investing in that Cyrax heavily right now. If 16bit's stock is up for beating a 2-week Kenshi, DJT's stock should be even higher :p