What's new

Los Angeles, CA. June 10-15 Any LA players?

Hello all again. Last year i visited New York, and couldn't play with anybody. This year i'll be in LA and really wants to play with any umk3-players. So if anybody wants to meet and play it will be great! Not so often there is a possibility to play with the players from other continent, especially from Russia. Last year i was talking with Phil and we almost met to play, but my plans didn't to allow to make it. So I'll be waiting for any feedback from you guys.
My address in LA:
JW MARRIOTT LOS ANGELES AT LA LIVE
900 WEST OLYMPIC BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90015 16

UPDATE: Allright guys, I challenge any player to play money match (and maybe a couple). 100$ FT10. Russia vs Other country. Anybody?

nwo

Noob
UPDATE: Allright guys, I challenge any player to play money match (and maybe a couple). 100$ FT10. Russia vs Other country. Anybody?
Well the thing is, the UMK3 players on the west side of the United States are spread out and its harder to get offline matches like over there on the east coast. I'm from California, but LA is like a 6-7 hour drive from where I am in norcal. If it wasn't for that, I'd love to fight you.