What's new

List of all characters name dropped or shown in the comic

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
We're up to issue #8 right now of the comic as I write this and I thought it'd be nice to try to work together to compile a list of all the folks name dropped or shown in the comic so far.

issue #8 gave us

• Mirror Master
  • Captain Cold
  • Cheetah
  • Clock King
  • Raven
  • some dude in glasses I couldn't recognise
also of note
issue #3 gave us
  • Scarecrow
    dead from Smilex gas
  • Doomsday
    hallucination only though
Please help me compile this list.

Folux182

Noob
ManBat was also seen in the bar with everyone else. Im assuming its Gorilla Grodd being choked out by Shazam too

BGMD

Noob
Just remembered about this part of interview with Tom Taylor, it may be indicative in sense that whoever have some notable part in these comics might end up being playable...

IGN: Will all the characters that appear in the game have a role to play in the comic? Is there any character in particular that has stood out to you?

Taylor: I’m certainly trying to bring in every character but it’s a very large cast (as will soon be revealed), so it’s hard to give everyone their moment in the spotlight.

One thing we are doing with this series is having the occasional one-shot chapter focusing on one or two characters. I’ve had a great time on these. It’s meant getting to focus completely on characters I’ve always wanted to write, like the Green Arrow/Harley Quinn story which will feature very early on, or the Flash story you’ll read in a few months.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Scandal, Lock-Up and the Riddler also appear in the bar scene. Also the other Rogues besides Cold being interrogated by the League are Captain Boomerang, Weather Wizard and Gorilla Grodd.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Also it should be noted that of the cameos in the comic, Raven and Cold get the most lines and action of any non-confirmed characters. Plus they both have unique designs much like the playable characters unlike the others who appear in this comic (besides Mirror Master, though his costume is just his normal one with tactical gear on over it.)

Scandal, Lock-Up and the Riddler also appear in the bar scene. Also the other Rogues besides Cold being interrogated by the League are Captain Boomerang, Weather Wizard and Gorilla Grodd.
Riddler isn't in the bar. Zoom in. You see the clock hands on the glasses. That's Clock King.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Actually, I believe that's Heat Wave that Hawkwoman is interrogating, not Weather Wizard.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Actually, I believe that's Heat Wave that Hawkwoman is interrogating, not Weather Wizard.
No that's Weather Wizard, he's attacking with lightning, not fire, plus he's in a green and yellow costume and has short black hair just like WW does.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Definitely Weather Wizard and Grodd. I thought Clock King was Riddler too for a while there. Also agree that's it's probably Scandal at the bar. Don't know about Lock-up.