What's new

Level up my Lobo.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Just putting up my vids here for others to critique and let me know what I can do to improve. Thx in advance.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
In regard to the Aquaman match up, I really think it's 5-5. Lobo can keep him out with standing 3 to chain attack (Space hook for the safe option, Low Space Hook or Hook Charge for the mix up). If he wants to zone with FTD, I either punish or reload on block. He's eventually forced to come in if Lobo is patient enough, which I really have to work on being..

dang, that NW had the main mans colon all riled up lol jk all jokes aside, i think you should ji1,12 to jail them into czar more. works wonders on people who play heavy offense. also you should meter burn back 3 more to escape corner situations. its a terrible option against NW in staff stance because of his db3 amd WW d12 kills his mb option as well but its a start. Also as you pointed out, it would help immenselg to be a tad more patient. Hope this helped and if you want to spar, im game. Rank 18 here gamertag xxiShazam

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Just putting up my vids here for others to critique and let me know what I can do to improve. Thx in advance.
Needs more 21~low shot/2~low shot mixup. Also, are you doing 21~spin cycle on block on purpose or accident?

Last edited:

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
The nightwing player in the first vid is awesome.
Yea, that's our resident NW player here in Michigan, Mello. He's like me, 15 years ago. All of the vids posted are me and him, including the Aquaman in the last one. I love long sets..
Needs more 21~low shot/2~low shot mixup. Also, are you doing 21~spin cycle on block on purpose or accident?
Complete accident, every single one of them. The reason I don't do low shot is it's -9 on block and Mello generally blocks low because of my previous conditioning of ending with a low space hook. I'm more trying to pressure him continuously than mix up. In regard to that, I wanna go over that strategy with you, Chaosphere. I want you to give it a test run.

dang, that NW had the main mans colon all riled up lol jk all jokes aside, i think you should ji1,12 to jail them into czar more. works wonders on people who play heavy offense. also you should meter burn back 3 more to escape corner situations. its a terrible option against NW in staff stance because of his db3 amd WW d12 kills his mb option as well but its a start. Also as you pointed out, it would help immenselg to be a tad more patient. Hope this helped and if you want to spar, im game. Rank 18 here gamertag xxiShazam
You are absolutely right. I tend to not have faith in my offense, giving my opponent more credit than they have earned. I should have done it anyway just to force the pushblock, but whenever I 1,2 against him, Mello pushblocks. Like, every time. He's paranoid about getting grabbed, which I find hilarious. That's exactly the mindset I want my opponent to have.

Thank you all for the input. I appreciate it. There's no reason we can't crush the competition if you spread our information to fellow Lobonians.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Stuff I saw is you need to not jump in woth b2u1 unless ur canceling into low gun or charge on block or useing it as a tick throw. You should be useing 113 a lot more into 50/50 or 12. Also practice blowing up wakeups and oki set ups. After a blocked b12 you get a free d1 if it lands you get another b12 or 21 mix up or 12 tick throw
Start practicing this stuff and you'll be fragginfools in no time

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Yea, that's our resident NW player here in Michigan, Mello. He's like me, 15 years ago. All of the vids posted are me and him, including the Aquaman in the last one. I love long sets..
I was watching like "holy shit this nightwing player is super crispy, reminds me of myself or mellow" and then i read this and fucking knew it!! lmao its crazy how similar of playstyles me and him have compared to the west coast nightwings. Awesome lobo tho, your spacing is real good with the character. Id like to see a bit more balsyness with command throws tho, and more confirms after command throws, i seen quite a few drops in the videos i watched.