What's new

Killer Frost "Ice Queen" Custom Costume?

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
I created a costume for Killer Frost based off of her ending in the game where she becomes Ice Queen.

HEAD - Killer Frost's hair becomes longer and wavy, and moves instead of freezes over. The front of her face and hair are exactly the same as her primary costume.

TORSO - She wears a unitard like before. The portions covering her breasts are pointed at the top, and have diamond patterns on the tip. There is embroidery all around the torso as well. The stomach is cut away as to reveal a portion of her actual stomach. She still has the neck choker from before, but a metal ring hangs from a longer extension on the bottom of it.

ARMS - This is where the costume becomes more elegant. Near her shoulders are cloth, which drape down her arms and connect to the front of her chest. She has gloves with fur at the top, which start under the drapes. Her glove extends to her fingers, where it splits and connects only to the index and ring fingers. Her wrists have a metal ring on them, which the other end of the cape connects to. The capes drape long to the floor. They are thick and elegant, and flow like fog. Cloud of Darkness is the closest example I could find (Without the back middle cape).

LEGS - They are similar to her regular boots. They start a bit above the knees and begin with fur like usual. They have a large crystal on the front and back respectively. The boots have a slit open pattern with many carved out flowing patterns. She wears high heels like normal as well.

I will upload a picture at some point to show you c: