What's new

Injustice Gods Among Us: Chapter #7- NEW Villain Reveal!

Mirror Master does seem to have that same detailed style but then again, it could be just to fit him in the comic. 3D models are harder than 2D drawings. I think it'd be interesting to see Mirror Master. He was an important villain in the movie Justice League: Doom and I personally love the hell out of him. He has no regard for any form of human life at all.

OG FROST HAZE

Mirror Master has a variety of mirror weapons. These allow him to transport himself and others through mirrors, turn people into glass, create holograms, duplicate himself and others, capture people in mirrors, see the future, among other things. If he is in the game that would create some awesome looking combos. I would also like to see Netherreamls take on his costume.

Mirror Master has a variety of mirror weapons. These allow him to transport himself and others through mirrors, turn people into glass, create holograms, duplicate himself and others, capture people in mirrors, see the future, among other things. If he is in the game that would create some awesome looking combos. I would also like to see Netherreamls take on his costume.
You have a glimpse in one of the mirror shards. He has a dark green helmet which looks to be armored slightly and he also has what looks to be a scarf similar to that of Middle Eastern scarves. He also appears to be wearing a military jacket which would make sense seeing as how he's employed by the U.S. military in this issue.