What's new

Iceberg MB weaker

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't understand why the Iceberg MB is weaker than the standard move :confused:

I guess it allows for follow up hits but one would expect that an MB move will do more damage. Then again, maybe it's just me.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
You did answer your own question, because close enough it allows for a B3 into something, and at full screen you can do MB Iceberg into Iceberg.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I get that ... does it apply to other/most characters as well?

I haven't taken much note while playing with characters besides Killerfrost

Komatose

The Prettiest
Lol... Yeah. Well, if you MB full screen, it is possible to do another regular one to follow it up and I think it does 19 or 20% damage. So yeah.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I get that ... does it apply to other/most characters as well?

I haven't taken much note while playing with characters besides Killerfrost
I've peaked around the forums a bit and I think that only some do, iirc. Probably because of what can be done afterwards.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
Shazam's Command Throws do less damage on Ex version 2 but they extend the combos like KF's Iceberg.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
guys guys guys

meter burning ENHANCES the move. enhance =\= more damage. it means the move will gain special properties it wouldnt otherwise have. sometimes, and least effectively, more damage is the only buff. other times, the damage is reduced but you can extend combos or gain advantage or something else. some MB attacks arent really worth the meter because all they grant is an extra 5% damage (or whatever). most of the best MB or EN attacks in MK and Injay actually extend your combo or grant hard knockdown or more advantage or whatever. the individual damage of the meter burned move should not be your concern.

Komatose

The Prettiest
guys guys guys

meter burning ENHANCES the move. enhance =\= more damage. it means the move will gain special properties it wouldnt otherwise have. sometimes, and least effectively, more damage is the only buff. other times, the damage is reduced but you can extend combos or gain advantage or something else. some MB attacks arent really worth the meter because all they grant is an extra 5% damage (or whatever). most of the best MB or EN attacks in MK and Injay actually extend your combo or grant hard knockdown or more advantage or whatever. the individual damage of the meter burned move should not be your concern.
I think we've already established this. We're not retarded... Well, at least I'm not.