What's new

I will purchase extra Xbox stress test code

Again I got shafted as far as getting a code. If anyone has an extra code, I am willing to buy it from you. Please let me know

I don't think paying a bit of money is too bad, just not an extortionate amount... for those unlucky enough to not get an invite I would weigh it up like paying to rent a film for a few days or something. Sucks to potentially have to pay, but I guess hardcore fans are happy to.

I have spent more than I'd pay for a code on takeaway food before that gives you enjoyment for less time so...

If anyone does have a PS5 code up for grabs, please DM me. :rolleyes:

I don't think paying a bit of money is too bad, just not an extortionate amount... for those unlucky enough to not get an invite I would weigh it up like paying to rent a film for a few days or something. Sucks to potentially have to pay, but I guess hardcore fans are happy to.

I have spent more than I'd pay for a code on takeaway food before that gives you enjoyment for less time so...

If anyone does have a PS5 code up for grabs, please DM me. :rolleyes:
I'm a hardcore fan. So much I argue with the writers over their stupidity in the plot but I'm not paying unless Kitana gets out of the screen and fucks me