What's new

How to stop his teleport

Spencer

Always Training
I need to know all the options I can do to stop it. And if you have to predict it to stop it .

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Kabal Shang smoke
Kabal can ex nomad dash it pretty ez mode.
Shang can d1 into whatever you want. Smoke too, but I'm not too familiar with him so I wouldn't know.

Just uppercut, it's the most reliable thing you can do.

Last edited:

coolwhip

Noob
I need to know all the options I can do to stop it. And if you have to predict it to stop it .
Uppercut is universal, as is D1 into combo. Keep in mind however, that tele 2 (overhead) will beat all D1's.

With Kabal, you have many options aside from the above (if you do d1, follow it with F4 into dash). You can do Ex dash, or dash back and punish the whiff with standing 4 into dash (watch REO vs. PL from EVO 2013 and you'll see REO do it a lot).

With Shang, it's either D1 or, with better timing, standing 1 after the tele 3 whiffs.

With Smoke, it's either D1 into d1~Smoke Bomb or Standing 2 into his traditional anti air combo.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Jump Backwards. If you Uppercut, he will get used to it and start doing Enhanced Teleport which has Armor. If you jump backwards as he goes off screen, not only will you improve your reflexes but he will completely miss you and opens him up for attack.