What's new

How do you practice combos in this game?

How do you practice combos?

• I play against non controlled 2nd player and try the combos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just try them and see if it works

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
On the PC I actually use the keyboard to control both characters. In some ways I can simulate 2 player matches by performing a move, and then countering with the other character in the form of rush down, or a punishable special like a teleport punch, or jump in attack.

Also, sometimes I will set up the arcade stick so it controls both characters, but in order to move player 2 I have to hold the block button, or P1 Block + directions and run. Basically what I do is, move P2 by holding block and essentially it just makes them player 2's controls on the fly and player 1 cannot move while blocking.

I play against non controlled 2nd player and try the combos.

I do the exact same thing you do on the keyboard Shock :wink:

Sometimes I just practice and see if they work, but most of the time I practice combos on XBL with other people. Most of the time Blk Albm.

I pick novice and test them on comp in the first level seeing that comp does nothing to you in that level, and whatever I learned, I continue practicing to expand my combos for higher damage.

i use two player mode and try many combos and see what´s best to capture and then just put it on a vid. using my best sex tool (ninja grinder jajaja)